National Institute of Industrial Engineering ( NITIE ), Mumbai
( An autonomous body under the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)
Vacancy of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in NITIE Mumbai Nov 2011
Applications in prescribed format are being invited from Indian Nationals by National Institute of Industrial Engineering ( NITIE), Mumbai for the recruitment on the positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. It has occupied its prominence among the apex institutes providing outstanding education in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Information Technology Management and Industrial Safety etc at PG and Doctorate level. Applicants fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria of recruitment will have to apply in prescribed format within 3 weeks from the date of publication of advertisement. Selection on the posts will be made for them who will qualify the personal interview conducted by Institute. Regarding to this recruitment, applicants can collect more information from below given some paragraphs.
Recruitment Details: –
1.Name of Position – Professor
Pay Scale – Applicants who will be selected on professor post will be paid Rs. 37400 – 67000 plus Grade pay Rs. 10500/- per month.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have degree of Doctorate having at least 60% marks from any recognized university with good academic record. Besides it, they should have experience as Professor/Associate professor/Assistant professor.
2. Position Name – Associate Professor
Scale of Pay – Rs. 37400 – 67000/- with grade pay Rs. 9500/- pm for the personnel appointed on associate professor.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Ph.D. degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university having at least 60% marks and 10 years experience in the field of teaching.
3. Designation Name – Assistant Professor
Pay Band – Rs. 15600 – 39100 having AGP Rs. 8000/- per month
Educational Qualification: – Doctorate degree having at least 3 years experience in relevant field from any recognized university
Application Fee: – Interested candidates have to pay a amount of Rs. 200/- in form of Demand Draft that should be drawn in favour of ” NITIE, Mumbai” and payable at Mumbai. Application fee are exempted from paying for SC/ST/OBC candidates. It is non-refundable fee that once paid will not return.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants who will apply will be called for a personal interview after performing screening test of documents of candidates. And according to performance in interview, selection will be made of candidates.
How to apply: –
1. To apply, applicants should download the format of application that has been prescribed at web link ” Download Application form” or in career page of official website of Institute.
2. Fill the application in prescribed format having explained the requisite qualification and demand draft information and affix a recent passport size photograph at prescribed space in application form.
3. Application furnished in all respects should be sent having accompanied with Demand draft and photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, age etc to The Director, NITIE, Vihar Lake, Mumbai – 400087.
4. Application should reach at proper destination within 3 weeks from the date publication of advertisement .
More details about recruitment are available at web link
Official website of NITIE – http://www.nitie.edu/