NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH (ICMR)
J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai – 400012
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens by NIRRH (National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health) for the post of Sr. Investigator. Last date for the submission of applications are 30/09/2011, eligible candidates are informed that they must send their applications on or before the last date mentioned. Details regarding the post are given below:
1)Post Name: Sr. Investigator
Vacancy: 02 (Male: 01 & Female: 01)
Age: Should not exceed over 28 years.
Qualification: Candidates must have a Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Population Studies / Social Sciences along with experience of 2 years in Reproductive Health / Family Welfare / Population Studies.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have working experience with rural communities. Regular visit to Rural Areas / Supervision of Field Staff / Qualitative and Quantitative Data Collection and Analysis Report Writing.
Applicants must have a willing power to work and stay in rural areas of Thane District along with Knowledge of computers. Fluency in English, Hindi and Marathi is essential.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes / Physically Handicapped will be relaxed as per rules of Government.
- Degree / Qualification of the candidates must be from a Recognized Institution / University.
- Qualification / Experience mentioned above are minimum, candidates fails to fulfill the minimum criteria will not be liable for selection.
- Persons already working under Government Department / Organisations are not applicable for the given post.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download application form from the website
- Application along with attested copies of Educational Certificate, Caste Status and Age Proof are to be submitted by the candidates to Director, NIRRH on or before 30/09/2011.
- Application should be filled completely without any error.
- Incomplete application will be liable for rejection.
- Candidates will be disqualified if found while canvassing in any form.
Candidates may send their application along with attested copies of Proper Documents / Experience Certificates to “Director, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, (NIRRH) Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai – 400012 on or before 30/09/2011.
About: NIRRH formerly known as National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health. It is situated in Central Mumbai. Since 1970, the Institute is affiliated to the University of Mumbai which awards to M.Sc and Ph.D degree students in the field of Biotechnology.
Note: Candidates are not going to get any kind of TA / DA for attending the interview / for joining the post.
Click here for more details