NIPGR Technician and Other Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancies||18|
|Qualification||10th/ 10+2/ Degree/ PG|
|Closing Date||24th May 2013|
Recruitment in NIPGR for Technician and Other Vacancy
Recruitment Details of Technician and Other Vacancy in NIPGR
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Salary: –
- Programmer – 01 (UR) – Master Degree in CS/ ECE/IT or MCA from any recognized Institution or University with at least 55% marks with four years relevant experience – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Technical Staff Grade I – 03 (OBC-02, SC-01) – Master Degree in Science discipline with minimum six years experience in related field – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Technical Staff Grade II – 03 (UR-01, OBC-01, SC-01) – M.Sc with one year working experience in related field – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Technical Assistant Grade II – 02 (UR) – Pass the 10+2 examination with Science discipline with two years full time Diploma in MLT – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Technical Staff Grade III – 02 (UR-01, SC-01) – Pass the Matriculation examination from any recognized Board and two years full time Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Course and three years relevant experience after MLT – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
- Technician I – 04 (UR-03, OBC-01) – 10th Pass with two years full time Diploma in MLT and two years relevant experience – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
- Finance Officer – 01 (UR) – Bachelor Degree with SAS or CA or ICWA with at least five years experience in the pay of Rs. 9300-34800/- per month – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Consultant Engineer – 01 – Retired as an engineer of CPWD – Consolidated salary as per experience.
- Junior Management Assistant – 01 (SC) – Bachelor Degree with minimum three years experience – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on the performance in Interview.
How to Apply: – Aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Director, National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR), Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.B. No. – 10531, New Delhi – 110067’ along with true copies of all supporting documents. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form.
Dead line for this application is 24th May 2013.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)