National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development
New Delhi – 110 016
NIPCCD Assistant Director Recruitment Nov 2011
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development ( NIPCCD), an autonomous Body under the aegis of the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Govt. of India, invites applications in prescribed format Indian Nationals for the recruitment on the posts of Joint Director ( Programme Division / Regional Director), Deputy Director, Assistant Director, LDC / Typist, Jr. Hindi Translator, etc on regular basis. Application’s prescribed format is available at below given web link ” Recruitment Details” . Interested candidates who wish to apply will have to submit the applications only in the provided format having accompanied with certificate of requisite qualification within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement to the Assistant Administrative Officer. Applicants going to apply should ensure themselves before that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria of recruitment by reading below given recruitment details.
Recruitment Details: –
1. Joint Director ( Programme Division / Regional Director):01 post-Rs. 15600 – 39100 plus Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- and maximum age limit 50 years
Educational Qualification – i. Master degree in respective discipline like Home Science, Human Resource Development, Psychology, Education etc from any Recognized University.
ii. Ph.D in the relevant discipline from recognized University.
2. Deputy Director ( Programme Division): 01 post ( OBC) – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus Rs. 7600/- Grade Pay and Upper age limit 45 years
Requisite Qualification – Master degree in the discipline of Home Science having specialization in Community Resource Management or Foods and Nutrition or Child Development / Psychology / Education / Social Work etc from any recognized university.
3. Assistant Director: 02 posts – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay and Maximum age limit 35 years
Essential Qualification – Master degree having at least 45 % marks in the discipline of Home Science / Child Development / Psychology etc from recognized university.
4. Research Assistant: 03 posts – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay and Upper age limit 30 years
Requisite Qualification – Master degree having at least 45% marks in discipline of Home Science, Education and Social science from any recognized university.
5. Associate Librarian: 01 post – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay and Maximum age 35 years.
Educational Qualification – i. PG Degree in Social Sciences OR Bachelor degree in Library Science from recognized university
6. Jr. Hindi Translator : 01 post – Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay and Upper age limit 28 years
Educational Qualification – Bachelor Degree from recognized university with the subject Hindi and English in any discipline and a certificate or Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and English to Hindi from reputed institution along with a speed of 25 wpm in Hindi typewriting.
7. Assistant Librarian : 01 post – Rs. 5200 – 20200 /- plus Rs. 2800/- Grade Pay and Maximum age 30 years
Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university or Degree / Diploma in Library Science from reputed institution.
8. LDC / Typist : 02 posts – Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Rs. 1900/- Grade Pay and Age : 18 – 25 years
Educational Qualification – Applicants should a pass certificate of 10+2 from recognized board or university and a typing speed of 30 wpm in Hindi or 35 wpm in English.
Application Fee – Applicants who want to apply for above said post will have to submit applications along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 100 /- in favour of ” National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development” payable at New Delhi. SC / ST Category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants can download prescribed format of Application from below given web link ” Recruitment Details” or from official website of National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development.
2. Applicants are required to fill up the blank applications in prescribed format having mentioned required information and should paste a recent colour passport size photograph at prescribed space in application form.
3. Applications accompanied with photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age proof, experience etc should be sent having covered in a superscribed envelope ” Application for the Post of ——————“ to the Assistant Administrative Officer ( Pers.) National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development, 5, Siri Institutional Area, Opposite Hauz Khas Police Station, Hauz khas, New Delhi – 110016 within 30 days from the date publication of advertisement in the employment news paper.
Applicants can know more information about recruitment and download application form from below given web link – ” Recruitment Details”
Official website of National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development
More Govt Jobs given below
- NLC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Fitter fresher, Electrician fresher, Welder fresher, Technician Apprentice, MLT. Pathology fresher, MLT. Radiology fresher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 90 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,530
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, diploma
- Last Date – 04 Jul,
- SPIC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Programmer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30000
- Eligibility – b tech, mca
- Last Date – 02 Jul, 2018
- Location – Chhattisgarh
- FACT Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technicians (Process), Craftsman Fitter (Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8000
- Eligibility – graduate, iti, diploma
- Last Date – 30 Jun, 2018
- Location – Kerala
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Travel)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Jun, 2018
- Location – Uttar Pradesh
- CCRAS Recruitment 2018
- Post – Laboratory Attendant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 25 Jun, 2018
- Location – Jammu and Kashmir