NIOH Assistant Professor and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date||21 Days|
Jobs at NIOH for Assistant Professor and Other Vacancy
Vacancy Details of Civil Engineer and Other Jobs in NIOH
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Salary – Maximum Age: –
- Assistant Professor (Orthopaedics) – 01 (OBC) – Applicants should have completed M.S. in Ortho. Surgery discipline with three years teaching experience in Orthopaedics discipline from any recognized Institute or Medical College as Resident or Registrar or Demonstrator or Tutor – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month – 40 years.
- Civil Engineer – 01 (Deputation) – BE in Civil Engineering with ten years experience – Rs. 15600-39100/-with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month – 45 years.
- Resident Medical Officer – 01 (OBC) – MBBS Degree – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month – 35 years (Deputation/ Direct).
- Estate Officer – 01 (Anticipated Vacancy) – Diploma in Civil or Electrical Engineering discipline from any recognized Institution with 10 years experience in related discipline – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month – 35 years (Direct/ Deputation).
- Librarian – 01 (UR) – Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Librarianship with 30 wpm typing speed – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month – 35 years (Direct/ Promotion).
- Senior Store Keeper – 01 (Anticipated Vacancy) – Graduation in any discipline with five years experience in handling technical stores – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month – 30 years (Direct/ Promotion).
- Senior Operation Theatre Technician – 01 – Pass the Intermediate examination with Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician and three years experience as Operation Theatre Technician – 40 years (Promotion/Direct/ Deputation/ Contract).
How to Apply: – Those applicants who fulfill the requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Director, National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata – 90’. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on suitable place on the application form and must superscribe ‘Application for the Post of …’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope. Those applicants who are already in service must send their application through Proper Channel.
Dead line for this application is 21 days after the date of publication of this advertisement. This information came on 11th October 2012.
Viewing more details about the recruitment of Librarian and Other Vacancy in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped (NIOH), Please click on the web link provided below: –
‘NIOH Notification Details’
Official website of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped (NIOH) is