National Institute of Occupational Health ( NIOH )
Regional Occupational Health Centre ( Eastern )
( Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi)
Walk-In for the recruitment of Medical Officer, Technician Nov 2011
A walk-in-interview is to be conducted at Tata Steel Office, Gajapati Nagar, Main Lane, Berhampur, Ganjan, Odisha by National Institute of Occupational Health ( NIOH ) for the recruitment of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Technician, Data Entry Operator etc in Regional Occupational Health Centre (Eastern). Applicants who is eligible as per below prescribed eligibility criteria can appear in walk-in-interview that will be conducted on 02.12.2011 and 03.12.2011 . Engagement on the all posts will be made on purely contract basis for a fixed period. To know more information about walk-in , go ahead….
Recruitment Details: –
Position Name – Pay Scale – Age limit – Educational Qualification
1. Medical Officer Grade-I – Rs. 35,000/- pm – 40 years – M.D ( Resp / Chest / Gen / Community medicine etc) recognized by M.C.I.
Date and Time of walk-in – On 02.12.2011 at 10:00 am
2. Medical Officer Grade II – Rs. 30,000/- pm – 40 years – MBBS degree recognized by MCI
Date and Time of walk-in – On 02.12.2011 at 11:30 am
3. Staff Nurse – Rs. 15000/- PM – 30 years – Matriculation having certificate in Auxiliary Nursing / Midwifery with 3 years experience
Date and Time of walk-in – On 02.12.2011 at 02:30 pm
4. Technician – Rs. 12,000/- pm – 30 years – Bachelor degree in Science having knowledge of Computer
Date and Time of walk-in – On 02.12.2011 at 2:30 pm
5. Data Entry Operator – Rs. 12,000/- pm – 30 years – Matriculation having certificate of data entry from any reputed institute.
Date and Time of walk-in – On 03.12.2011 at 10:00 am
6. Laboratory Assistant – Rs. 10, 000/- pm – 30 years -Matriculation from any government school / institute. Graduation degree will be as desirable.
Date and Time of walk-in – On 03.12.2011 at 12:30 pm
7. Safailwala – Rs. 8,000/- per month – 28 years – Five class pass from state / central government school
Date and Time of walk-in – On 03.12.2011 at 02:30 pm
How to apply: – Interested and eligible applicants will have to report to Officer-in-charge before interview to appear in interview through submitting application on plain paper having mentioned complete bio-data along with copies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, age, etc on interview date that is given above against each post. Applicants have to come for walk-in with photocopies and original of certificates at Tata Steel Office, Ganjanpati Nagar, Main Lane, Berhampur, Ganjam, Odisha.
Applicants can know more information about this walk-in-interview by clicking on web link – ” Recruitment Details”
Official website of NIOH – http://www.nioh.org/