|NIMR Computer Assistant , Field Worker Vacancy|
|Total No. of Vacant Position||03 Jobs|
|Age Limit||Not more than 28 years|
|Nature and Period of Job||Temporary basis for one year|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Date of Interview||05/03/2013.|
Recruitment at NIMR, Delhi for the Jobs of Computer Assistant, Field Worker Vacancy
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) under Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a vacancy notification for the jobs of Computer Assistant and Field Worker. For Appointment NIMR is going to held an interview on dated 05th of March, 2013. So, it has invited all of those suitable, qualified and competent person who possess requisite qualification for appearing in interview. Interested Person may attend the interview as per given schedule. Most of recruitment related details is written below —
NIMR vacancy Details of Computer Assistant and Field Worker.
Project Title – ‘ Health Impact Assessment of Narmada Basin Dams and Resettlement and Rehabilitation colonies in Madhya Pradesh.
Serial No., Name of Position, No. of Vacancies, Age Limit, Fixed Salary
1. Computer Assistant – 01 Job- Maximum 28 years- Bachelor degree in any subject or equivalent and Certificate or Diploma course in Basic Computer operation.- Person with having two years experience in relevant job work will be preferred.- Rs. 12000/- Per Month.
2. Field Worker – 02 Positions – Not exceeding 28 years – Tenth pass or equivalent – Experienced up to one year will be get preference – Rs. 7500/- Per Month.
Nature and Job and Period – Contractual basis
Location of Job – Delhi, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Narmada Nagar.
Selection Method – Walk in Interview
Date and time of Interview – 05/03/2013 (Tuesday) at 9.30 am for serial no. 01 job and at 12.30 pm for sr. no.02 job.
Venue of Interview – Room No. 338, National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR), (Indian Council of Medical Research), Sector – 8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077.
How to Attend the interview – Competent and interested person may come for interview as above written above. Aspirants are required to bring recent Bio-data enclosed with true copies as well as originals of all relevant certificate against proof of all supporting facts.
Important Facts –
1. Upper Age Relaxation for reserved category person will be given as per order of Government.
2. Service men are required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
3. For participating in interview, Applicants will not be paid any TA/DA.
To Know Complete Vacancy Notice for the position of Computer Assistant and others for NIMR, go through the web link available below —