CSIR- NIIST Project Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellow and Project Assistant. Vacancy
|Total No. of Vacant Position||10 Vacancies|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Different|
|Nature and Period of Job||Temporary|
|Selection Process||Not Mentioned|
|Date of Exam/ Interview||—|
|Last Date to Apply||15/02/2013.|
Recruitment at CSIR- NIIST for the Vacancy of Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellow and Project Assistant Jobs
CSIR- National Institute for Incterdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) has published a vacancy notification to fill contractual position of Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellow and Project Assistant. In context of it, Applications are being invited by NIIST from suitable person. Other relevant details like no. of vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply etc can be read in below few paragraphs —
CSIR- NIIST Vacancy Details
Serial No., Name of Designation, No. of Vacancies, Fixed Salary Per Month.
- Junior Research Fellow, 01 jobs, PG in Chemistry and CSIR-UGC NET Qualified, Rs. 16,0.00/- (Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 14,000/- for who have not qualified NET/GATE).
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 vacancy – Master Degree with Chemistry or Physics and qualified in CSIR-UGC-NET, Rs. 16,000/-
- Project Fellow – 05 Vacancies – Post Graduation in any one subject of Geochemistry / Applied Geology / Geology / Chemistry, Rs. 14,000/-
- Project Fellow – 01 vacancy – Graduation in Technology in any one of Rubber Technology / Chemical Engineering / or Polymer Science, Rs. 14,000/-
- Project Assistant – 02 Jobs – Diploma in any one subject of Mechanical / Metallurgy / Manufacturing / Production Engineering , Rs. 9500/-
Age Limit – For Serial no. 01 to 04 – Maximum – 28 years
For Serial No. 05 – Maximum – 25 years.
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper limit for reserved category person and women will be given as per GOI norms.
How to Apply – Wishing Person with having required qualification may send their application in plain paper with mentioned all the details of bio-data. Certified copies of all relevant documents in claim of Educational Qualification, age proof, caste etc must be enclosed with application.
Properly filled application along with required enclosures must be addressed to ‘ Administrative Officer, NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram – 695019.
Deadline for Submission of Application – 15/02/2013.
For Knowing Full Details of Advertisement published by NIIST for the Vacancy of Project Fellow etc go through the below given web link —
Official Website of NIIST —