NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HO / Pers. MPL Deptt. / Hindi Translator – 2011
NICL Recruitment for Hindi Translators September 2011
Name of the post: Hindi Translator
Vacancies in deferent cites in the country:
1. Ahmedabad – 01 for OBC
2. Baroda – 01 for OBC
3. Bangalore – 01 for ST
4. Coimbatore – 01 for UR
5. Chennai – 01 for UR
6. Kolkata – 04 for OBC
7. Delhi – 02 for (SC – 01 UR – 01)
8. Guwahati – 01 UR
9. Jaipur – 01 SC
10. Lucknow – 01 OBC
Pay scale: Rs.7640 to 21050 + others allowance are admissible as per rule.
Reservation for ST / SC / OBC will be announced shortly
Candidate’s age should be between 18 and 28 years as on 30/06/2011(upper age limit is 33 year for ST / SC candidates)
Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in Hindi and English from recognized university or higher secondary with 60% Marks with Hindi and English as compulsory subject. Candidates must have Translation work experience from Hindi to English and English to Hindi
1. Eligible candidates are required to appear for written test.
2. Short listed candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for personal interview.
3. After successfully Completion of personal interview, candidates will undergo for medical examination.
4. Final selection will be made on the basis of successfully completion of all above tests followed by document verification.
How to apply:
Application should be sent only in prescribed format by speed / registered post. Details of sending address and application format can be got by visiting this web addresshttp://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com/nicWeb/nic/downloads/
1. Candidates should have good communication skill in Hindi and English.
2. proficiency in Sanskrit and any others modern language upto graduate level is required
Official Website of NICL: http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com