NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOLOGICALS
(An Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
Address: A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area Ph-II, Noida-201307, U.P.
NIB Recruitment for Technical Associate and Biologist 2011
National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment on the Technical Associate posts on contract basis for a fixed period of 11 months. Interested candidates may apply against this recruitment through sending their online applications by email latest by 28th November 2011. Further information in regarding this advertisement are mentioned below:
1. Technical Associate (IT Services) – 01 – Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any subject and PGD in Computer Application. Having minimum 02 years of experience in Management / Development of Software in a either Government Institution or Private Sector Organization.
2. Technical Associate (Sample Receipt & Report Dispatch Division) – 01 – Bachelor Degree with either Diploma or certificate course in Secretarial Practice & Office Procedure Course with at least 02 years of experience in respect of public dealing.
3. Technical Associate (Library) – 01 – Bachelor Degree in Library Science.
4. Technical Associate (Administration) – 01 – Graduation Degree in any discipline, knowledge of Computer Application and having descent experience in dealing with Financial, Administrative, Store handling matters, are eligible. Candidates should be also capable of putting up of proposals and drafts independently.
5. Technical Associate (Procurement) – 01 – Bachelor Degree with PGD / Diploma in Material Management, knowledge of Computer Application and having enough experience in dealing with the stores department.
6. Technical Associate (Hindi Translator) – 01 – Candidates should be Post Graduate in either Hindi or English with Hindi / English as main subject in Graduation with minimum 02 years of experience in translation from English to Hindi and Vice Versa in a scientific organization of Indian Government.
7. Bench Chemist / Biologist – 02 – Master Degree in Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology.
For Srl. no. 1, 2 and 7 posts: between 25 years and 40 years.
For remaining posts: minimum 25 years and maximum 65 years.
Emoluments (Consolidated) for all posts: Rs. 20,000/- per month.
How to apply: Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment, must send their applications in the prescribed format through email on or before last date of submission.
Email Id: Info@nib.gov.in
Last date for receiving applications: 28/11/2011
Official website of NIB – http://nib.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- NLC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Fitter fresher, Electrician fresher, Welder fresher, Technician Apprentice, MLT. Pathology fresher, MLT. Radiology fresher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 90 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,530
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, diploma
- Last Date – 04 Jul,
- SPIC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Programmer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30000
- Eligibility – b tech, mca
- Last Date – 02 Jul, 2018
- Location – Chhattisgarh
- FACT Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technicians (Process), Craftsman Fitter (Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8000
- Eligibility – graduate, iti, diploma
- Last Date – 30 Jun, 2018
- Location – Kerala
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Travel)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Jun, 2018
- Location – Uttar Pradesh
- CCRAS Recruitment 2018
- Post – Laboratory Attendant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 25 Jun, 2018
- Location – Jammu and Kashmir