National Institute of Animal Biotechnology ( NIAB ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment on the posts of Technical Officer, Senior Manager, Manager, Manager Office, Service and Maintenance Engineer and PA to Director. Therefore, applications on prescribed form have been invited from the eligible and desirous candidates along with all required documents. Applicants who will have the prescribed educational qualification can apply in prescribed format by 13.02.2012. Details about age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure are given below.
Recruitment details for the job of Technical Officer, Senior Manager, Manager, Manager Office, Service and maintenance officer and PA to Director in NIAB: –
Advertisement No. 1/2011
Name of Position : No. of Vacancies : Pay Scale : Maximum age : Educational Qualification
1. Technical Officer : 04 : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 plus Rs. 4,200 Grade Pay PM : 28 years : B.Sc. / B.E. / B.Pharma in discipline of instrumentation / animal farm / maintenance / engineering / IT / Cell / Microbial Culture etc from any recognized university.
2. Senior Manager : not mentioned : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 /- plus Rs. 5,400 Grade Pay per month : 40 years : Bachelor degree with post graduate diploma in HRD / Personnel Management or MBA in any discipline from any recognized university / institute
3. Manager / Stores / Estate : Not mentioned : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 plus Rs. 4,600 Grade Pay : Bachelor degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management from any recognized university.
4. Manager-office ( Accounts ) : Not mentioned : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with grade pay Rs. 4,600/- per month : 35 years : B.Com with specialization in finance from any recognized university.
5. Service and Maintenance Engineer : Not mentioned : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with grade pay Rs. 4,600/- per month : 35 years : Graduation in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university
6. PA to Director : Not mentioned : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 plus Rs. 4,200/- Grade Pay : 35 years : Bachelor degree with Diploma in Office Administration and Computer Application and Typing certificate with a speed of 50 wpm.
Selection procedure : Applicants will be selected on above said posts as per performance in personal interview.
Application fee: – Demand draft of Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of ” National Institute of Animal Biotechnology”, payable at Hyderabad should be sent along with application form. SC / ST / Women candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply: – Application complete in all respects in prescribed format along with demand draft and photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age, community, experience etc should be sent to Officer-on-Special Duty, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Visiting Scholars House, Lake View Guest House, University of Hyderabad Campus, Prof.C.R Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 046.
Last date of submission of application: 13.02.2012
Applicants can download and know details about how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification, age limit, salary, no. of vacancies etc by using below given web links : –
” Click here to download application form”
Official website of National Institute of Animal Biotechnology – http://www.niab.org.in/