|NIAB Scientist, Technical Officer Vacancies|
|Total No. of Vacant Position||08 Vacancies|
|Nature and Period of Job||—|
|Selection Process||Test / Interview|
|Application fee||Rs. 500/- for Scientist and Rs. 300/- for Technical Officer|
|Last Date to Online Apply||05/04/2013.|
Recruitment at NIAB for the Vacancy of Scientist and Technical Officer Jobs
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) has issued a recruitment notification for the jobs of Scientist and Technical Officer. So, It has invited applications through online mode from suitable qualification holder person. Interested Person may apply online through the given link up to 05/04/2013. Other relevant vacancy details like no. of vacant position, age limit, Educational qualification, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply etc can be read in following written passages –
NIAB Vacancy Details
Serial No.- Name of Position – No. of Vacancies – Upper Age Limit (As on 05/04/2013) – Pay Scale
1. Scientist –F – 02 Vacancy for UR – Not exceeding than 50 years – Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 8900/- Per Month
2. Scientist E – 02 Jobs for UR- Not more than 45 years- Rs. 37,400-67000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 8700/- Per Month.
3. Scientist – D – 01 Job (UR)- Maximum 40 years- Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- Per Month-
4. Scientist C/B – 01 seat for UR- 35 years for C Grade and 30 years for B Grade -Rs. 15600-36100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-for C Grade and Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- for B Grade Per Month.
5. Technical Officer – 02 Vacancies (UR- 01, OBC-01)- Not crossed than 28 years- Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- Per Month
Discipline – Animal Genetics & Genomics, Bio informatics, Reproductive Biology and Biotechnology.
Essential Educational Qualification and Experience – To Know full details about it, refer through the Recruitment Notification Link.
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper limit of age will be given up to five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC Category.
Job Location – Hyderabad.
Selection Process – Test / Interview. Only selected person will be called for interview.
Application Fee –
For Scientist Position – Rs. 500/-, For Technical Officer – Rs. 300/-
Note – Application fee should be paid by mean of Bank Draft in favor of ‘ National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Hyderabad’, Payable at Hyderabad
SC/ST/PWD/Female / Abroad Person are exempted from paying application fee.
How to Apply – Suitable and Desired Person may apply online through the web link available at the official website of NIAB. Before online apply, Applicants are required to read and understand all the instructions about it.
After submission of Online Application, must take print out of the same. One latest passport size photograph should be pasted on the print out copy of Application. Self attested copies of all relevant supporting documents in claim of Educational Qualification, experience, age proof, Caste (if applicable) etc and DD receipt of application fee etc should be attached with print out copy of Application. Name of the Applied position must be written on the envelope containing print out copy of Application. Print out copy of Application attached with all required enclosures must be sent to the address of ‘ Senior Manager, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Hyderabad University Campus, Central University Post Office, Hyderabad – 500046., Andhra Pradesh,
Important Dates –
Starting Date of Online Application – 16/03/2013
End Date for submission of online Application – 05/04/2013.
Deadline for receipt of print out of the Application – 20/04/2013.
Important Facts –
1. Person already employed may forward their application through proper channel only.
2. Reservation and Relaxation for reserved category will be applicable as per rules and regulations.
3. Separate Application should be sent for each position.
To Know more details of Recruitment notification in regard of Educational Qualification, Experience, How to Apply etc for the Jobs of Technical Officer and Scientist of NIAB, go through the web link pasted below —
Official Website of NIAB —