- NHPC Recruitment 2015
- Post – Trainee Officer (Geology), Trainee Engineer (Electrical, Civil & Mechanical) Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 99 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20600-46500/-
- Eligibility – BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc. Engg.
- Last Date – 01 Feb, 2016
- Location – All India
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) is seeking applicants for the post of Trainee Officer (Geology), Trainee Engineer (Electrical, Civil & Mechanical) on its website address www.nhpcindia.com for BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc Engg.. If you wish for work in NHPC, this can be a good opportunity to fetch a job here. After the selection process you will be posted at All India. Candidates should submit his application complete in all respect on or before the end date which is 01-02-2016. For specific details like age limit, pay scale, eligibility criteria read the detailed information below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Eligibility|
|Trainee Officer (Geology)||09 Posts||max 30 years||Rs. 20600-46500/-||M.Sc/M.Tech in Applied Geology|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical, Civil & Mechanical)||90 Posts||max 30 years||Rs. 20600-46500/-||Bachelors Degree in Engg./B.Sc Engg.|
Note: The cut-off date for calculation of Age limit is given as 01.04.2016
- Application process :- online
- Advertisement No. – NH/Rectt./05/2015
How to Apply : If you are sure that you match the given criteria, then proceed to the online application link and submit all his educational and personal details correctly and also uploading scanned signature and pic on the server and after that hitting the submit button to finalize the process before the last date 01-02-2016.
- Opening Date of Online Registration – 01-01-2016
- Online Application Deadline – 01-02-2016
For details click on links below:-
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for NHPC Advertisement
Official Website : http://www.nhpcindia.com