D-208, Sector – 5, Devendra Nagar, Raipur – 492004 Chandigarh
Advt. No. REP – CT / Rectt. / 2011 / 01
NHPC Walk in Interview for Engineers and Jr. Engineers October 2011
Applications are invited by NHPC Limited for the recruitment of Engineers and Jr. Engineers in the disciplines of Electrical for Rural Electrification Works in Chhattisgarh on Contract Basis for a period of one year. For recruiting the eligible candidates, NHPC is going to organize a walk in interview on 19/10/2011 and 20/10/2011. Candidates having suitable qualifications for the post may appear for walk in interview with their supporting documents and downloaded application form on the date stipulated by NHPC. Details regarding the post are given below:
Name of the Post:
2. Jr. Engineers
• Engineer: Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology / AMIE in Discipline of Electrical with 55% Marks from a AICTE Approved university / Institute or they should have equivalent qualifications
• Junior Engineer: Candidates should have Diploma in the Subject area of Electrical with 55% Marks from any Polytechnique Institute or equivalent qualifications
Upper age limit for the post of Junior Engineer and Engineer is 30 years as on 01/10/2011. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS will be relaxed in age as per govt. rule.
Rs.16500 per month will be paid for those candidates who are going to apply for the post of Engineer and Rs.8800 per month for Junior Engineer Post. The emolument will be increased on 2nd year in case the contract is extended
Appointment will be made on that condition, if the Candidates are found medically fit. Candidates will be medically examined by District Govt. Medical Officer.
Walk in interview:
1. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may appear for the walk in interview with a downloaded application form which is available at www.nhpcindia.com
2. Candidates may also obtain application form which is available at Raipur Office from 15/10/2011.
3. Duly filled application of 4 sets affixing a passport size photograph on each copy of application form with one sets copy of supporting documents attested by Gazetteed Officer must be carried at venue of the interview
4. Candidates who belong to reserved category, must carry their community certificate at the time of interview
5. No TA / DA will be given to the candidates for appearing in the interview
6. Candidates who are working in semi Govt. / Govt. will have to produce No objection Certificates at the time of interview
NHPC Limited, Rural Electrification Project, D-208, Sector-5, Devendra Nagar, Raipur – 492004 (Chhattisgarh)
Click here for Details Notification:
Official Website: http://www.nhpcindia.com