NGMA Technical Assistant, Deputy Curator Vacancy
|Eligibility||Graduation with Diploma , M.A. etc|
|Age limit||45 years, 62 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||16|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date||20 days|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
National Gallery of Modern Art ( NGMA ), New Delhi has issued a recruitment notification to fill up the vacant posts of Technical Assistant, Hindi Translator, Security Officer etc on contractual basis. In this concern, applications in prescribed format are invited from the job oriented applicants including retired persons within 20 days from the publication date of advertisement. Applicants who have completed the required educational qualification and fulfill other terms and conditions can apply with attested copies of all essential educational qualification, experience etc to the Director. More information in this concern are mentioned under.
Recruitment details for the job of Technical Assistant, Hindi Translator etc : –
Post Name – No. of Vacancies – Remuneration – Maximum age limit – Educational qualification and Experience : –
1. Curator ( Design and Display ) – 01 – Rs. 38,500 /- per month – 45 years – M.Arch. with two yeas experience in reputed projects.
2. Deputy Curator – 05 – Rs. 30,000 to 33,000 /- per month – 45 years – M.A. in Fine Arts / History of Art / Museology and Diploma in Printing with two years experience.
3. Security Officer – 01 – Rs. 22,000 /- per month – 62 years – Bachelor degree with Diploma in Fire Fighting / Security and Housekeeping services.
4. Assistant Curator – 01 – Rs. 20,000 /- per month – 45 years – M.A. in Fine arts / History of Arts with one year experience in the profession.
5. Technical Assistant – 03 – Rs. 15,000 /- pm – 45 years – Graduation in fine arts and Diploma / Degree in conservation and restoration and one year experience in respective discipline.
6. Curatorial Assistant – 01 – Rs. 12, 000 /- per month – 45 years – M.A. in Fine arts / Art history with one year experience
7. Publication Assistant – 01 – Rs. 15, 000 /- pm – 45 years – Graduation with Diploma / Certificate in desktop publishing and three years experience.
8. Hindi Translator – 01 – Rs. 20,000 /- per month – 45 years – Master degree in any subject with Hindi medium and English in Graduation and two years experience in Hindi translation work or Master degree in Hindi with English in Graduation or in English with Hindi in Graduation.
9. Multi Tasking Staff ( Polishman / Painter / Bandhani ) – 02 – Rs. 12, 000 /- pm – 45 years – Ability to polish frames, pedestals etc with a very fine finishing and two year work experience in same field.
Selection procedure – Personal interview
How to apply – Application form furnished in prescribed format and attached with attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, community etc should be submitted to the Director, National Gallery of Modern Art, Jaipur House, India Gate, New Delhi – 110003, within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Complete details of recruitment and application form are available at below given web link –
Official website of NGMA – http://www.ngmaindia.gov.in/