National Geotechnical Facility invites applications on plain paper from the Indian Nationals for the recruitment on the post of Scientist and Laboratory Assistant. Interested and eligible applicants can apply having sent application on plain paper to project director on or before last date of submission of application. Applicants can collect more information about educational qualification, no. of vacancies, how to apply, selection procedure, salary, etc from below given recruitment details.
Recruitment Details for Scientist and Laboratory Assistant job:
Last date – 19.01.2012
Total posts – 07
1. Name of Post – Scientist E
No. of Vacancies – 01
Pay Scale – Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- plus Rs. 8,700/- grade pay per month
Age limit – Applicants’ age should not be exceed than 50 years as on 31.03.2012
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have degree of Ph.D. in Engineering discipline having secured at least 60% marks from any recognized university.
Experience – 10 years in concerned discipline
2. Position Name – Scientist C
No. of Posts – 02
Pay Band – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 /- plus and Rs. 6,600/- Grade Pay per month will be given to selected candidates for Scientist C job.
Age limit – Age should not be exceed than 35 years as on 31.03.2012
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have degree of M.Tech. in concerned discipline having 60% marks from any recognized university
Experience – 4 years experience.
3. Post Name – Scientist-B
No. of Vacancies – 02
Age limit – Not exceed than 30 years as on 31.03.2012
Pay Scale – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- and Grade pay Rs. 5,400/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have degree of M.Tech. with minimum 60% marks in the concerned discipline from any recognized university or M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. in civil engineering with 60% marks from recognized university and 2 years experience.
4. Position Name – Laboratory Assistant
No. of Vacancies – 02
Age limit – Not above than 30 years as on 31.02.2012
Scale of Pay – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- per month and Grade pay Rs. 28,00/-
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Diploma in civil engineering from any recognized university and 2 years laboratory experience in Civil Engineering.
Relaxation in age – Relaxation of 5 years for the candidate of SC/ST and Relation in 3 years for the candidate of OBC will be given.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants have to use the plain paper as application form in which Name, Father’s Name, Category, date of birth, educational qualification details, experience details etc should be mentioned.
2. Application accompanied by photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age limit, experience, community etc should be enclosed within a superscribed envelope ” Application for the post of ————————-“.
3. Application complete on plain paper should be sent to the Project Director, National Geotechnical Facility C/o Surveyor General’s Office, hathibarkala Estate, Dehra Dun – 248 001 so as to reach on or before 19.01.202.
Applicants can know more information about age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification, No. of vacancies, pay scale etc from web link ” Recruitment Details”
Official website of National Geo technical Facility –