NEW MANGALORE PORT TRUST (NMPT)
Applications on prescribed form are invited by New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) for the recruitment of Pilot, Junior Engineer Grade-I, Driver Grade-I, Serang Grade-II, Fireman, Wiereman, Asst. Marine Foreman, Work Assistant, Work mate in the respective pay scale. Eligible candidates having suitable qualifications for the post may apply in prescribed format and send their applications to the Secretary of New Mangalore Port Trust on or before 17/01/2012. Other relevant details can be obtained from the following lines.
1. Pilot – 02 – Rs.29100 to 54500 – Diploma of Competency as Master of Foreign going ship issued by Ministry of Shipping with post qualification experience of 01 year
2. Junior Engineer Grade-I (Civil) – 01 – Rs.13600 to 32400 – Civil Engineering Diploma with previous experience of 5 years
3. Junior Engineer Grade-I (Mechanical) – 01 – Rs.13600 to 32400 – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with previous experience of 5 years
4. Junior Engineer Grade-I (Electrical) – 01 – Rs.13600 to 32400 – 1st Class Electrical Engineering Diploma from a recognized Institute with previous experience of 5 years
5. Driver Grade-I – 01 – Rs.13600 to 32400 – Motor engine driver’s certificate with 1st class
6. Serang Grade-II – 03 – Rs.10200 to 25700 – Certificate of Serang granted under Inland steam vessels
7. Fireman – 05 – Rs.8300 to 18600 – Class 10th Passed from a recognized board
8. Wireman – 01 – Rs.9400 to 22000 – Diploma in ITI and having passed the wireman’s exam organized by Electrical Inspector, Bangalore
9. Assistant Marine Foreman – 01 – Rs.12100 to 30800 – Class 10th Passed with 4 years practical sea experience as able bodied seaman
10. Work Assistant (Mechanical) – 01 – Rs.9400 to 22000 – Mechanical Engineering Diploma from a recognized University / Institute
11. Workmate – 01 – Rs.8300 to 18600 – Class 10th Passed from a recognized Board
12. Daftry – 01 – Rs.8100 to 18200 – Class 10th Passed from a recognized board. Those having experience in book binding will be preferred
13. Driver Grade-II – 01 – Rs.10200 to 25700 – Motor Engine Driver’s Certificate with 2nd Class granted under inland steam vessels
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and submit their applications properly will be called for Competitive Exam / Interview. Final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance in Test / Interview.
How to apply:
Duly filled application should be sent in a super scribed envelop with the words “Application for the post of…” with attested copies of certificates and testimonials and two latest passport size photographs to the following address
A Complete application in all respect must reach the “Secretary, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, Mangalore – 575010, Karnataka” by the last date 17/01/2012.
1. Application received after last date will not be accepted
2. New Mangalore Port Trust reserve the right to cancel recruitment process