NORTH EASTERN HILL UNIVERSITY (NEHU), BIOINFORMATICS CENTRE
Shillong – 793022
NEHU Recruitment for Traineeship / Studentship in Bioinformatics September 2011
• Qualifications: – Candidates having Post Graduate Degree in Bioinformatics / Biotechnology / Botany / Biochemistry / Zoology / Microbiology / Life Science are eligible for Traineeship.
• Payment: – Candidates will be given a monthly payment of Rs 5,000 (Five Thousand only) for a period of three months, further the duration can be increased for another three months.
• Qualifications: – Candidates having Post Graduate Degree in field of Bioinformatics / Biotechnology / Botany / Biochemistry / Zoology / Microbiology / Life Science are eligible for Studentship
• Payment: – Candidates will be given a monthly payment of Rs 3,000 (Three Thousand only) for a period of three months only (No other increment during this period will be done).
• candidates applying for Traineeship / Studentship in Bioinformatics can download application form from the website http://bicnehu.ac.in/
• candidates can also send their application form by their email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Candidates must have their original degree as mentioned above in order to get Traineeship / Studentship.
How to Apply:
• Candidates must have their original degree for fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
• Must pay attention while filling up the application form, i.e. overwriting, cancelling, living blank space, it should not be done.
• Application must reach on or before 15/09/2011
Candidates applying for Traineeship / Studentship may send their duly filled application form in prescribed format as available on website of NEHU to “The Deputy Coordinator Bioinformatics Centre, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong 7930022” on or before 15/09/2011.
Click here for details:
Official Website of NEHU: http://www.nehu.ac.in