North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) has released a notification for the recruitment of Registrar, Controller of Examinations, Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Director of Sports, System Analyst, Information Scientist and Hindi Officer for Shillong Campus in the various pay scales. For filling up the various vacant posts, An Applications on prescribed form are invited by North Eastern Hill University (NEHU). Eligible candidates who fulfill the required qualifications for the post may apply with downloaded application form and send their application to the “Assistant Registrar of NENU” on or before 31/01/2012. Other essential details in the regard of NEHU Recruitment Dec 2011 can be seen in the following paragraphs.
NEHU Various posts Recruitment Details such as Vacancy, Pay Scale, Age limit, Qualifications, Application Fees, How to apply etc.
01. Registrar – 01 – Rs.37400 to 67000 + Rs.10000 GP – Post Graduate degree with 50% Marks with 15 years experience in teaching
02. Controller of Examinations – 01 – Rs.37400 to 67000 + Rs.10000 GP – PG Degree with 50% Marks with experience of 15 years in teaching
03. Deputy Engineering – 01 – Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.7600 GP – PG Degree with 55% Marks
04. Executive Engineer – 01 – Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.6600 GP – Graduate degree in Engineering from a recognized Institute
05. Assistant Librarian – 01 – Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.6600 GP – PG Degree in Information Science / Library Science / Documentation Science with 55% Marks
06. Assistant Director of Sports – 01 – Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.5400 GP – Post Graduate degree with 50% Marks in Physical Education
07. System Analyst – 01 – Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.5400 GP – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in IT
08. Information Scientist – 01 – Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.5400 GP – Graduate degree in Technology / Engineering in IT
09. Hindi Officer – 01 – Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.5400 GP – Master’s degree in Hindi with 50% Marks with English as one of the subjects
Candidates are required to send their application with application fees of Rs.500 (Rs.250 in case of SC / ST Candidates) in favour of Finance Officer, NEHU, Payable at Shillong. Application fees can also be paid through Challan form which is available at University Website
How to apply:
Eligible candidates who have all required qualifications for the post may apply in prescribed format which can be downloaded through the website of University www.nehu.ac.in. Candidates are required to download application form, fill up with proper details and send it with demand draft to “The Assistant Registrar (Estt.II), NEHU, Mawkynroh, Umshing, Shillong – 793022” on or before 31/01/2011
For more details such as Vacancy, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Qualifications, Application Fees, How to apply, Visit the following link
Official Website: http://www.nehu.ac.in