NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH INSTITUTE (NEERI)
NEHRU MARG, NAGPUR – 440 020
Environmental Material Division.
NEERI Recruitment for Project Assistant level II, III and IV September 2011
The details related to the Post are given below: –
Total Vacancy: – 07 Posts
Post name – 1. Project Assistant II, 2.Project Assistant III, 3.Project Assistant IV (in various disciplines)
1. Project Assistant II
• Title of the Project:
1. DPTC for CO Oxidation and No Decomposition using Combinatorial Approach.
2. Advanced Materials as CO2 Removers.
• Educational qualification – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology In Chemical Engineering or Master of Science in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks.
• Experience required – Experience of catalysis and catalytic reactors.
• Remuneration – (1) Rs.10000 PM for Project N 1. and Rs.12000 PM
• Vacancy – 03 Posts
• Maximum age limit – 28 years.
Project Assistant III:-
• Project Title – Advance Materials as CO2 Removers: A Computational Study of CO2 Sorption Thermodynamics and Kinetics.
• Educational qualification – Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Technology In Chemical Engineering, Master of Science in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks plus two years experience.
• Experience required – Experience of Catalysis and Catalytic reactor.
• Remuneration – Rs.14000/- p.m
• Vacancy – one
• Maximum age limit – 30 years.
Project Assistant IV: –
• Project Title – (1) Single Enzymes Nanoparticle for Conversion of CO2 into Nanocomposite
(2) Development of Clean Coal Technologies.
• Educational qualification – Master of Science in Chemistry with 55% marks and PhD in Chemistry (for SC/ST candidates 5% marks relaxed)
• Experience required– The Candidates with two year experience in material synthesis and characterization for CO2 capture and vaporization will be given preference.
• Remuneration – Rs.15000/- p.m
• Vacancy – 03 Posts
• Maximum age limit – 35 years.
Age Relaxation – The relaxation for SC / ST / OBC and Women will be made as per GOI.
Important Notes: –
Project Assistant – II & III
1. The selection is on purely on temporary basis and it can be extended depending on the duration of the sponsored project on the satisfactory conduct/Performance of the appointee.
2. This selection does not come under the appointment of CSIR/NEERI in the form of temporary or otherwise.
3. No T.A will be given for appearing the interview.
How to Apply: –
1. Interested Candidates can apply for the post by sending their bio-data in the prescribed format with documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualification and experience etc. to the Project leader.
2. For Assistant level – II & III the application along with the document should reach before 16/09/2011.
Personal Interview: –
For Project Assistant II, III and IV – Candidates have to appear for a personal interview before the selection committee on 19/09/2011 at 11.30 AM (Monday)
Place of Interview – Office of Scientist & Head, Environmental Materials Division, NEERI, Nagpur.
Place of Interview for Project Assistant IV– Office of Dr. S.S.Rayalu at Environmental Materials Division.
NEERI Official website : http://www.neeri.res.in