NCHMCT JEE board has published a notification to invite application for getting admission in the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology. So, the interested candidates are requested to apply for the above mentioned course. the detailed information about the examination are mentioned below.
Who may Apply:-
- The applicant must have cleared class XII or equivalent with English as one of the subjects.
- Students from Science; Commerce; Humanities and other recognized streams may apply.
- Appearing candidate in the 12th examination for the year 2012 is also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: –
- In case of General/Open/OBC (Central list non-creamy layer)/ PH/ Kashmiri Migrant candidates is 22 years age Limit as on 01.07.2012:
- The upper age limit for the SC/ST candidate is 25 year
Sale of Application Form & Information Brochure: 5th December, 2011 to 9th April, 2012
Last Date of receipt of complete Application Form: 13th April, 2012
Date of NCHMCT JEE 2012 Entrance Examination : 28th April, 2012 (Saturday) 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Merit based Counselling for allotment of seats: 1st Week of June, 2012
Commencement of Academic Session: 1st August, 2012
Candidate may also apply on-line through gateway payment by visiting from 28th November, 2011 at 9th April, 2012.
Duration of Examination:- 10:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m (3 Hrs)
Reservation: Reservation of seats are as per rules applicable respectively to Institutes of Hotel Management.
NCHMCT JEE 2012 Pattern:-
1. Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude: – 30 Questions
2. Reasoning and Logical Deduction: – 30 Questions
3. General Knowledge & Current Affairs: – 30 Questions
4. English Language: – 80 Questions
5. Aptitude for Service Sector: – 30 Questions
Language of Question Paper: – Question Paper will be in English and Hindi (except for English Language).
NCHMCT JEE 2012Detailed Information
For more details visit: