DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION IN SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110016
Dated: 5th April, 2011
Walk in Interview for “Computer Typist” in Hindi and English April 2011
The Department of Education in Science and Mathematics invites for a Walk In Interview for filling up the place of 4 Computer Typist in which 2 for English and 2 for Hindi on Contract basis for Approved Programmers called PAC.
Candidates should be Intermediate in the pattern 10+2 or should be equivalent qualification from any recognized State/Central board.
- It is essential that candidates should be knowing to Adobe Page Maker in Computer Software
- Photoshop, Coral Draw, Math Type 5.2 as well as skills of Typing in Hindi and English.
Rs.7100 per Month, it is consolidated
Work Duration: it is only till 31/04/2012
- Date: 18/04/2011
- Time: from 11.00 am onwards
- Place: Room No. 2, 1st Floor, Science Block DESM, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg New Delhi -110016
Candidates between 18 to 27 years are suitable for the post not more than it. (5 year relaxation for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/ Ex-sevicemen and 10 years for Physically Challenged Persons
Mode of Selection
- Candidates have to qualify in typing test, duration of 10 minutes in Hindi or English
- Remington Keboard Layout (Walkman Chanakya 905) in Hindi Typing test
- Merit list of candidates will be made on Skill test/ Interview basis
- NCERT will not pay TA/DA for facing interview.
- This is a contractual post therefore; candidates can not claim to continue employment.
- Candidates must carry their original document including Educational certificates, Age proof certificate and other (if any) at the time interview.
For more details log on to http://www.ncert.nic.in