Jobs at NCCBM for Vacancies of Deputy Manager, Personnel Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Horticulture and General Services Assistant, Material Management and Laboratory or Technical Assistant Posts
Recruitment Details of Deputy Manager, Personnel Assistnat, Laboratory or Technical Assistant, Material Management, Horticulture and General Services Assistant and Administrative Assistant Vacancies in NCCBM
01. Deputy Manager
Discipline – Vacant Post – Qualification: –
- Civil (E-2) – 03 Posts (UR-01, OBC-01, ST-01) – BE or B.Tech in Civil Engineering Discipline.
- Electrical (E-2) – 01 Post (UR) – BE or B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering Discipline.
- Mechanical (E-2) – 01 Post (UR) – BE or B. Tech in related discipline.
- Chemical (E-2) – 01 Post(UR) – BE or B.Tech in Chemical Engineering Discipline.
- Lab Services (E-2) – 01 Post (OBC) – Doctorate Degree in Inorganic Chemistry Discipline.
- Calibration (E2) – 01 Post (UR) – BE or B.Tech Degree in Electronics or Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering Discipline.
- Geology (E2) – 01 Post (UR) – M.Tech Degree in Applied Geology Discipline.
Salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- in Pay Band – 3 per month.
02. Personnel Assistant (A7)
No. of Vacancies: – 01 Post (UR)
Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management Discipline.
03. Administrative Assistant (A7)
No. of Vacancies: – 01 Post (OBC)
Qualification: – Graduate Degree in any discipline.
04. Horticulture and General Services Assistant (A7)
No. of Vacancies: – 01 Post
Qualification: – Diploma in Agriculture or Horticulture Discipline.
05. Material Management Services Assistant
No. of Vacancies: – 02 Posts (UR)
Qualification: – Master Degree in any Discipline.
06. Laboratory or Technical Assistant (A6/ A7).
No. of Vacancies: – 08 Posts (UR-05, OBC-01, SC-01, ST-01)
- Laboratory: – Bachelor Degree in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Discipline.
- Technical Assistant: – Master Degree in Inorganic Chemistry or Physics Discipline.
Last Date: – Fully Filled application will be received by office on or before 21 days after the date of publication of this advertisement.
How to apply: – Willing applicants who are meeting with shown eligibility may send their fully filled application with all suitable documents xerox copies on the address of “To, The Director General, National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM), 34 km Stone, Delhi – Mathura Road (NH-2), Ballabgarh – 121004 (Haryana) on or before 16th March 2012.
Recruitment related details are available on the web link provided below: –
“Recruitment Details and Application Format”
Official website of National Council For Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM) is