NARCOTICS CONTROL BUREAU, MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS (MHA)
Govt. of India, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi
F.NO. I / 12020 / 57 /2011- NCB, Dated: 18/10/2011
NCB, MHA Recruitment for Deputy Director / Zonal Director November 2011
Narcotics Control Bureau, MHA, Govt. of India invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Deputy Director / Zonal Director for its Headquarter at New Delhi and zonal Offices situated at Lucknow, Guwahati, Delhi, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Jodhpur, Indore, Kolkata and Jammu on deputation basis. Total Numbers of vacant posts are 08 and the Vacancies may be increased or decreased as per requirements.
Selected Candidates may be posted at any where in India. Candidates who fulfill all the conditions made by NCB, MHA and if they have all required qualifications for the post may apply in Stated Application format to Secretary of MHA within 2 Months from the publication date of this Notifications. Candidates can find more details regarding the recruitment described in the following paragraphs.
Post Name: Deputy Director / Zonal Director
Vacancy: Total 08 Posts
Scale of Pay: Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.7600 Grade Pay (PB-3)
• Candidates who are holding analogous posts on regular basis with regular service of 5 years in the pay scale of Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.6600 Grade Pay
• Graduate Degree from a recognized university with experience of 8 years in enforcement of Collection regulatory laws of Intelligence
• Desirable: Candidates should have experience of 4 years in Criminal offences Investigation including economic offences. Candidates should have knowledge of computer; MS OFFICE (Word, Power Point, Excel etc.) as well as Internet
1. Candidates will have to enforce psychotropic substances and Narcotics drugs under act 1985 as well as other related laws
2. To Collect and develop of intelligence related drug traffickers
3. To undertake financial investigation regarding drug money
How to apply:
1. Candidates having all required qualifications for the post may apply in prescribed application format with copies of supporting documents and send their application to “Shri Amar Chand Under Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs, Internal Security Division – II 9th Floor, ‘C’ Wing Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003” within 60 days from publication date of this notification in the Employment News
2. Candidates must attach the following documents with the application form: Copies of ACR’S, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate, Penalty statement, Cadre clearance etc.
3. Application must be submitted within stipulated date, otherwise it will not be entertained and no communication will be made in this regard
1. Deputation period will be of not more than 4 years
2. Age of the candidates should not be more than 56 years
Official Website: http://mha.nic.in