UNIVERSITY OF NORTH BENGAL (UNB)
Office of the Registrar, PO NBU Dist. Darjeeling- 734013
UNB Recruitment for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor June 2011
Name of the Post and Departments:
- Professor: Hindi – 01, English – 01, Computer Science and Application – 01, Geography and Applied Geography – 01, Philosophy – 01, Sociology – 01.
- Associate Professor: Micro-Biology – 01, Management – 01, Library and Information Science – 01, Food Technology – 01, Pharmaceutical Technology – 01, Hindi – 01.
- Assistant Professor: Anthropology – 02, Mass Communication – 02, Micro-Biology – 02, Management – 02, Food Technology – 02, Pharmaceutical Technology – 02.
Pay Scale: It will be given as per State Govt. Rule and UGC Norms
- Professor – Ph.D in relevant Discipline as well should be an Eminent Scholar with 10 publications as Research / books / Policy Papers
- Associate Professor – Ph.D in Relevant discipline with good academic record, Master’s degree with 55% marks, Teaching exp. of 8 years
- Assistant Professor – Good Academic Record with 55% marks at Master’s Degree Level, Graduation with Honours in relevant subject
Candidates can obtain application form from the office of University by paying of Rs.300 in cash at the counter or it can be downloaded from its official website www.nbu.ac.in (SC / ST / and BC candidates will have to pay only 25% of the above Fees for obtaining the application form)
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to write the “Name of the post” on the super scribed cover of the application
- Complete application in all respect affixed a passport size photograph with Self Attested Photocopies of sporting documents like; Proof of age, Qualifications and Experience Certificates and a similar photograph as pasted on the application should be sent by Registered post Only to “Office of the University of North Bengal, PO- North Bengal University, Raja Rammohunpur, Dist- Darjeeling- 734013” on or before 30/06/2011
Official website: http://www.nbu.ac.in