THE INDIAN NAVY
Recruitment on the post Pilot/Observer in “The Indian Navy” Commencing January 2012
- Pilot– 01 post (Male)
- Observer– 02 post (Male or Female)
Age: Candidates should be born between 02/01/1989 to 01/011993
Failed candidates in Pilot Amplitude Battery Test are not suitable for post of Pilot, but for the Observer post the can apply.
Candidates must have Graduation degree in any field of subject as well as in 12th standard Main subject should be Physics and Mathematics.
Those candidates can not apply for these posts who are going to appear for Degree course.
- Height- 162.5cm for Male candidates and 152cm for Female Candidates
- Eye Sight– Vision ( Distant ) 6/6, 6/9 and correctable 6/6,6/6
- Candidate will not get any relaxation in Physical Standard Test
How to Apply:
Candidates submit their application in two ways 1.By hand or 2.On-line.
Online application starts from 05/04/2011 to 20/04/2011
- By hand– Candidates should send their application in the prescribed format as shown in recruitment notification by completing from all respect and Super scribing on the envelop as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SSC PILOT/OBSERVER- COURSE JAUNARY 2012” to “ Post Bag No. 02, Sarojini Nagar New Delhi-110023 by the date 29/04/2011
- On-line– Go to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in open the link titled “Officer Entry” then apply on line. Select the category you want to apply.
- Give the requisite details in application form and submit by confirming that all have done.
- At once a system generated roll no. will be provided to you, not down your Roll no. and take a print of complete application and send it to the above address along with Self attested Xerox copies of educational certificates, Mark sheets of 12th and 10th and any other as well as a self attested recent passport size photograph by super scribing as above.
Candidates who are having higher qualification with good percentage will be short listed for the appointment.
- Last date of receiving of application is 29/04/2011
- Receiving of application after designated date will be considered as invalid application.
- Candidates must super scribe on the envelop as Roll No.(System Generated), Application for the post, Qualifications, Percentage, etc.
Click here for more details of this Recruitment Notification
Official website: http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in