National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Staff Nurse, Technician Vacancy
|No. of Vacant Posts||47|
|Date of Interview||05/05/12|
|Job Location||Any where inIndia|
|Nature of Job||Contractual|
Recruitment at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) is looking for suitable Candidates for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Technician, Data Entry Operator, Scientist and Technical Assistant. Candidates may appear in Walk in interview to be held on 05 th of May, 2012 for Selection of Suitable Candidates. Detailed Recruitment information is given below –
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Vacancy Details
Serial No., Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Maximum Age Limit( As counted on 05/05/2012), Salary (Fixed) Per Month
1. Staff Nurse, 01 Post, 12th with Science and Diploma in Nursing ‘A Grade, 28 years, Rs, 27,397/-
2. Technician C (Field), 02 Post, Intermediate or equivalent with 02 year Diploma, 30 years, Rs. 18,360/-
3. Data Entry Operator, 03 Post, Intermediate and Typing speed on Computer with speed of 8000 KDPH, 28 years, Rs. 16,179/- or Rs. 15,462/-
4. Scientist B (Medical) or Scientist B ( Non Medical), 01 Post, BDS/MBBS/ M.V.Sc degree or Master in any one of Sociology, social work or economics with 60% marks, 35 years, RS. 43,489/- and HRA or Rs. 33,306/- and HRA.
5. Technician A (Field), 30 Post, Intermediate and One year diploma in Health related area, 28 years, Rs.12,450/-
6. Technical Assistant (Field), 01 Post, Graduation with 02 years experience, 30 years, Rs. 22,120/-
7. Technician C (IT), 01 Post, Intermediate with 02 year Diploma in Computer Science, 28 years, Rs. 18,360/-
8. Technician A (IT), 03 Post, Intermediate with Science and one year diploma in ITI, 28 years, Rs. 12,450/-
9. Technician A (Staff Car Driver), 05 Post, Tenth pass and valid driving license and two year experience, 25 years, Rs. 12,450/-
Nature and Period of Job – temporary basis for 02 year and 03 years duration.
Selection Process – interview.
Date and Time of Interview – 5 th of May, 2012, 10.00 am.
Interview Venue – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Sathiyamoorthy Road, Chetput, Chennai – 600031.
How to Apply and Appear for Interview – Candidates may appear in Interview on above given Date, time and Address with application in prescribed format. Application should be duly filled and enclosed with all original and attested photo copies of all supporting document. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application. Candidates are required to submit their Application before 10.00 a.m.
Important Facts – 1. Candidates having Knowledge of Tamil language will be preferred.
2. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for appearing in Interview.
Detailed Recruitment information can be read through the following link —
Application format can be downloaded through the web link given below-
Official Website: http://www.trc-chennai.org