NARMADA CONTROL AUTHORITY (NCA)
NCA Recruitment for Junior Engineer, Technician, Technical Helper and Stenographer October 2011
1. Junior Engineer (Civil)
• Qualifications: Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks from a recognized university. Only 50% Marks are required from SC Candidates
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical)
• Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering with 60% Marks from a recognized university or equivalent qualifications. 50% for SC Candidates
3. Technician (MCC)
• Qualifications: Matriculation with ITI Diploma in Electronics / Electrical / Automobile / Instrumentation or equivalent trade from a recognized Institute / University with 2 years experience in maintenance of Microprocessor based Communication / Mechanical / Electronic equipment in a Reputed Organization / Firm
4. Technical Helper (EMC)
• Matriculation or equivalent qualifications with 2 years work experience in Reputed Organization / Firm
5. Stenographer (Grade-D)
• Higher Secondary or equivalent qualifications from a recognized board with Typing speed of 40 Word per minute and Shorthand Speed of 80 word per minute in English
First of all, candidates will have to appear in the written exam. Qualified candidates in written exam with minimum qualifying mark will be called for Interview. Only those candidates, who successfully clear their Interview, will be eligible for appointment at NCA.
How to apply:
1. Eligible candidates may send their application in such format which is given in the Recruitment Notification.
2. Candidates are required to fill up the application form properly with required details and send it with two latest passport size photograph and Copies of All relevant documents attested by a Gazetted Officer to “Deputy Director (Admn), Narmada Control Aughority, Narmada Sadan, Sector-B, Scheme No.74, Vijay Nagar, Indore – 452010” with 45 days from the publications dates of this notification.
1. Application will be liable for rejection if it is received after last date
2. Candidates, Called for Written Exam / Interview, will not be paid TA / DA
3. All the appointments are on contract basis initially for a period of one year and later on, it may be extended for a period of 3 years
Click here for Notification:
Official Website: http://nca.gov.in