The Nainital Bank Limited
Advertisement for the Recruitment of Management Trainees and Credit Officer in The Nainital Bank Limited
Applications in prescribed format have been invited from Indian Nationals by The Nainital Bank Limited for the recruitment on the posts of Management Trainees and Credit Officer. Applicants who wish to apply for above said posts will have to submit the applications only in its prescribed format along with requisite documents on or before last date of submission of application 30th Nov 2011. Applicants going to apply should be ensure that they have the prescribed eligibility criteria of this recruitment other wise received applications will be rejected. Applicants can know more information in regard of this recruitment by dint of reading below given recruitment details.
Recruitment Details: –
1. Name of Post – Management Trainees
Age limit – Applicants who are willing to apply for the Management Trainees post should be in the age group of 18 to 27 years as on 30.09.2011.
Stipend – Selected applications on this post will be paid Rs. 15,000/- per month during first two years and Rs. 20,000/- Per month after Second year.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Bachelor / Master degree in the discipline of Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture and Management from any recognized university having secured at least 55% marks. Applicants who belong to SC / ST category will be given relaxation of 5 % in qualification marks.
2. Name of Post – Credit Officers in Officers’ Grade / Scale – I
Age limit – Applicants’ minimum age should not be less than Rs. 18 years and maximum age should be greater than 30 years as on 30.09.2011
Remuneration – Applicants selected on post will be pay their salary in pay band Rs. 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700 and gross salary RS. 26,000/- per month having other allowances.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have pass certificate of the Intermediate examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR MBA degree having at least 60% marks from any recognized university in Finance discipline. OR Chartered Financial Analyst ( CFA) from Institute of Chartered Financial Analysis.
Application Fee – Candidates are required to submit a demand draft of Rs. 500/- ( Rs. 250/- for SC / ST ) along with Application form. Draft should be drawn in favour of ” The Nainital Bank Limited” payable at Nainital and drawn from any nationalized bank. Application fee is non refundable and will not be returned in any case.
How to apply: – Applicants should follow following steps to apply properly
1. Applicants should download application’s prescribed format that is available along with recruitment details at below given web links “Management trainees recruitment details” and ” Credit Officer Recruitment Details”.
2. Downloaded application should be furnished in prescribed format having details of educational qualification and demand draft.
3. Applicants should enclose applications form within a superscribed envelope ” Application for the post of ————–“ and a recent passport size colour photograph should be affixed at prescribed space in application form.
4. Applications complete in all respects accompanied with demand draft and self attested photocopies of proof of age, qualification, experience if any should be sent to the Senior Manager, HRM, The Nainital Bank Limited Head Office, Seven Oaks Building, Mallital Nainital – 263001 ( Uttarakhand) on or before 30.11.2011.
Applicants can know more information about recruitment from below given web links
” Management Trainees Recruitment Details”
Official Website of the Nainintal Bank Limited