|Nagaland University Internal Audit Officer, System Administrator, Senior Technical Assistant, Subject Matter Specialist Vacancies|
|Total No. of Vacant Position||07 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Nature and Period of Job||Temporary|
|Selection Process||Written Test and /or Interview|
|Application fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Last Date to Apply||20/03/2013.|
Nagaland University has intend to recruit few qualified professionals on the non teaching position viz. Internal Audit Officer, System Administrator, Senior Technical Assistant and Subject Matter Specialist jobs. So, it has invited applications from suitable qualification holder person for filling up the vacant situation. Interested person may apply in prescribed format on or before 20/03/2013. Recruitment relates rest of details as for no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection Mode, How to Apply etc are written below like following –
Nagaland University Non Teaching Vacancy Details
Serial No., Name of Position, No. of vacancies, Educational Qualification, Salary
- Internal Audit Officer (Deputation Basis for five years)- 01 seat for UR, CA/ ICWA with eight year jobs experience -Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 7600/- Per Month-
- System Administrator (for Computer Centre) -01 for UR, Master degree with 55% marks / or Bachelor degree in engineering or technology with 60% marks in IT or Computer Science- (experienced up to two years will be preferred) Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- Per Month.
- Senior Technical Assistant – 04 jobs for only ST, PG with second division marks in Rural development and agri extension /entomology/geology and two years experience- Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- Per Month.
- Subject Matter Specialist – 01 for UR, PG in Animal or Veterinary Science (Experience up to two years will be get preference)- Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- Per Month.
Age Limit – Not Mentioned
Procedure of Selection – Written Test and / or Interview
Job Location – Krishi vigyan Kendra, Nagaland University, Zunheboto, Lumami.
Job Mode – Permanent
Application Fee – For UR- Rs. 200/-, For SC/ST/OBC –Rs. 150/-, should be deposited in University A/C No. 30351467507, Payable at SBI, Lumami Branch (Code no. 13380)
How to Apply – Interested Person with meeting required condition of competency may apply in prescribed format available at official website of Nagaland University. One latest passport size photograph must be pasted on the suitable space of application and two extra same photograph should be attached with application.Certified true copies of all relevant supporting certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience, etc and bank receipt of fee payment, must be enclosed with application. Envelope containing application should be superscribed with the name of applied position and advertisement no.
Properly filled in application along with required enclosures must be addressed to ‘ Recruitment Cell, (Establishment Section –II), Nagaland University, HeadQuarter- Lumami, P.O- Lumami – 798627, District – Zunheboto, Nagaland.
Cut-off Date for receipt of Application – 20/ 03/2013.
Important Facts –
- Reservation and Relaxation in age limit, Qualification etc will be given for reserved category as per GOI order or UGC norms.
- 2. Service men are required to forward their application through proper channel.
- Separate application should be sent for each position.
Read more details of vacancy notice regarding jobs of Audit officer etc of Nagaland University, click on the following web link —
Official Website of Nagaland University —