|Nagaland PSC Junior Engineer , SDO and other Various Vacancies|
|No. of Vacancies||47 Vacancies|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Different|
|Nature and Period of Jobs||Permanent|
|Last Date to apply||18/12/2012|
Recruitment at Nagaland PSC for the vacancy of Junior Dental Surgeon, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Physiotherapist, Forest Ranger, Statistical Officer, Inspector of Statistics, Asst Mechanical Engineer, Junior Engineer, SDO, JE (Civil), Junior Engineer, Overseer, and Junior Engineer.
Nagaland Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for the jobs of Junior Dental Surgeon, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Physiotherapist, Forest Ranger, Statistical Officer, Inspector of Statistics, Asst Mechanical Engineer, Junior Engineer, SDO, JE (Civil), Junior Engineer, Overseer, and Junior Engineer. So, Applications are being invited by Nagaland PSC for filling up the vacant situation. Interested and competent person with meeting suitable qualification may send their applications up to 18 th of December, 2012. other relevant vacancy notification details like no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply etc are written below —-
Nagaland PSC Various Vacancies Details
Advertisement No. NPSC -3/2012-2013 date 14/11/2012 (Combined Technical Services Examination 2012)
Serial No., Name of Position, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale
- Junior Dental Surgeon – 06 Jobs – Graduation in Dental Surgeon, Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – 02 jobs – Graduation in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry / G.M.VC/ G.B.VC / M.V.SC/G.V.Sc. or equivalent, Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Physiotherapist – 03 jobs – Graduation in physiotherapist,Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
- Forest Ranger – 02 jobs -Graduation in Science with forestry or agriculture with minimum second class marks and prescribed physical qualification, Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
- Statistical Officer / Inspector of Statistics – 03 jobs – PG in Statistics / Mathematics / Commerce/ Economics OR Bachelor degree with any one of above subjects and three years experience , Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer – 01 Jobs, Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent or Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 01 Jobs, As same as above srl no. 06, Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/-
- Junior Engineer (Drilling) – 01 Job, Graduation or three year Diploma in Mining / Drilling / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering, Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- SDO (Civil) – 08 Jobs, Graduation or three year Diploma in Civil Engineering., Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 5400/-
- J E (Civil) – 12 Jobs, As Same as above post of SDO, Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Junior Engineer – 03 jobs- Bachelor of Engineering in Agriculture / Civil or three year diploma in Civil Engineering, Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Rs. 4400/-
- Overseer (S.O.), -04 Jobs- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering, Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP of Rs. 28,00/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Job- Graduation or Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Rs. 4400/-
Age Limit — (As counted on 01/01/2012) —
For all of above jobs, Applicants should be not below than 21 years and not more than 30 years of Age. Relaxation in upper age limit for SC / ST Person will be given up to 05 years for SC / ST Person and for service men as per rules and regulations.
Availability of Application form – Application form can be obtained after paying Rs. 300/- in cash or in form of DD in favour of ‘ Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission. Application form can be also downloaded from official website..
How to Apply – Interested Person with meeting suitable qualification may send their application in only prescribed format. Two copies of recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all relevant supporting documents in claim of Educational Qualification with marks sheet, age proof, caste (if applicable) etc , Bank Draft, and one self addressed envelope etc must be enclosed with application.Properly filled application with suitable enclosures must be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application –— Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima.
End Date for Submission of Application –– 18 th of December, 2012.
Important Facts – 1. Service Men are required to forward their application through proper channel only with enclosed NOC.
To See More Details of Advertisement issued from Nagaland PSC for Junior Engineer etc, go through the link given below —
Official Website of Nagaland PSC —