Mumbai Business School
Mumbai Business School (MBS) is a Management Institution which is an Associate Institution of Great Lakes Institution of Management, Chennai. Both the institutions were founded by the same person. MBS aims at providing high quality of education to its students. The institution focuses its curriculum in managing Human Capital with the help of functional management and technology. Another attracting factor of the institution is that more than seventy percent of the faculties are from international universities. The institution has a great infrastructure and provides every type of facilities to create a healthy environment for the students. The students of MBS are placed in a high post by many renowned companies.
Q. What are the courses offered by MBS?
A: The institution is famous for its one course that attracts students from all corners of the country –
- Post Graduate Program in Management – PGPM
Q. What are the Eligibility Conditions of the course?
A: The Eligibility Criteria goes like this –
- Candidates should be a Graduate from any recognized University
- Candidates with two years of work experience will be highly desirable
- Applicants must have valid score card of CAT / XAT / GMAT (MBS uses CAT score only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the institutes academic programs)
Q. How to obtain the application form?
A: The application form can be obtained by –
- All eligible candidates can apply to Mumbai Business School by applying online
- The application forms are available online www.mbs.org
- Candidates have to pay the requisite amount by the means of credit card.
- After doing a payment candidates have to fill the online application form.
Q. What is the Selection Procedure at Mumbai Business School?
A: Candidates have to go through various stages of selection process to be a part of Mumbai Business School.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of CAT / XAT / GMAT scores.
- Apart from the above score cards, academic records, essays, letters of recommendations, work experience, performance in group discussions and personal interview have a good amount of weight age in the selection of a candidate.
- Candidates with strong academic background and an ability to handle the pressure make the shortlist.
- Candidates with leadership skills at work / school / college make the grade to be a part of the Mumbai Business School family.
Q. How is the placement statistics of Mumbai Business School?
A: The institution had seen its students being placed in good and renowned companies of the country. The placement team of the institution had matched the aspirations of the students. With the help of big industry experts the institution has provided its students the best deal. Companies like Airtel, Capgemini, HDFC bank, IBM, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HSBC, Yatra Group, TCS, Tvs Electronics, American Express, Crimson, Al Seer Dubai, Datamatics, Gujarat Glass, Fedders Lloyd, Zycus, Karvy, Lear Corporation, etc are the last year’s recruiters of Mumbai Business School. Students are hired as HR Executive, Supply Chain Executive, Consultant, Credit Analyst, Manager Marketing, Executive marketing, Executive Operations, AM Operations, Asst. Manager, Manager Sales, SAP Consultant, etc.
|15 lacs per annum|
6.5 Lacs per annum
More Govt Jobs given below
Current trends indicate that Government jobs are being preferred again and due to two recessions back to back people are turning again for secured government jobs. Indian youth is choosing job security over high pay cheques. But do you know what are the most coveted and demanded government jobs in India. Obviously IAS tops the list , anyone can say that without a pause. In three years the number of students appearing for the exam reached an all time high figure of 4 lacs which is just double the number of students taking the exam 2 years ago.
Yogi Vemana University
At the beginning of new academic session, Yogi Vemana University, an emerging state university, has issued Date Sheet, Time Table and Exam Schedule. Now, candidates may view details related to date sheet on the web link below: –
About University: – The University was established in 2006 at the location of Mittamedipalli village of district Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh) in public domain to promote higher education at grass root level.
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Laloo Nagar, Madhepura, Bihar
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) is located in Bihar at Madhepura. It is a regional University. Time Table, Date Sheet and Examination Schedule have been announced by BNMU. Any one who desires for knowing any updates of these can click the web address provided below:
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) was established in 1992.
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University
Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India-842002
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) is a prominent University situated in Bihar. It holds a large number of courses. It has announced Time Table, Examination Schedule and Date Sheet. Any one who wants to know any update from any one of these can click the web address given below:
About B.R. Ambedkar University (BRABU): Headquarter of this university is located at Patna.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is firstly going to organize a Preliminary Test (P.T.) for recruitment. After a long time this type of test is going to be held in Bihar. So it is a millionaire question that how to prepare for this examination to compete and go for the next examination, i.e. main.
In this test total no. of questions is 150. There are 3 subjects,