MADHYA PRDESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (MPPSC)
Madhya Pradesh Public Service commission (MPPSC) invites on-line application from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger
Online application start from: 20/05/2011 to 20/06/2011 till 12.00am
Application can be modified from: 21/06/2011 to 30/06/2011
Written Examination: First on 17/09/2011 and second on 18/09/2011
Name of the Post, Pay Scale and Qualifications are below:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (12) Pay Scale: 15600 to 39100+ Rs.5400 GP- Civil Engineering in Economics/ Natural Science/ Mathematics
- Forest Ranger (48) Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to 34800+ Rs.3600 GP- Graduation in Agriculture/ Science from recognized university.
Age: 21 to 28 years
(Male) Height-163cms, 153cms for ST- Chest- 79+5cms
(Female) Height- 150cms, 145cms for ST- Chest-74+5cms
Candidates will be selected after completing four stages successfully: i.e. Written Test, Interview, Physical Eligibility Test and Medical Test
- Total Rs.310 (Rs.60 as application fees and Rs.250 as examination fees)
- Total Rs.150 (SC/ST and OBC belong to Madhya Pradesh- Rs.30 as Application fees and Rs.120 as Examination Fees)
- Rs.35 for Postal Charges for all category
- The above fees can be deposited to the nearest mponline centre, details are available at www.mppsc.com, www.mponline.gov.in www.mppsc.com with Contact No.
How to Apply:
- Before applying, Candidates should have a scanned Photograph and signature because it will be asked at the time of Applying online.
- Log on to above website, Click on Online application put all the mandatory details in the form and submit
- Take a print out of the complete application for further reference
Note: There is no any other mode of application
Click here for more information
Official website: http://www.mppsc.com