NATIONAL CENTRE FOR SUSTAINABLE AQUACULTURE
(MPEDA, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India)
NaCSA Recruitment for Chief Executive, Regional Coordinator and Field Manager 2011
National Centre for Sustainable Aquaculture (NaCSA) was founded by the Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA). At present, it needs some professionals for the following posts. So, it invites applications from suitable candidates for filling up the vacant posts. Candidates will be appointed on the recruiting posts on contract basis. Details of the recruitment as educational qualification, age limit, number of vacant post and other relevant information are given below:
1. Chief Executive – 01 – Salary: Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- with GP of Rs. 7600/-
Essential educational qualification: Master Degree in Fisheries Science.
Needed experience: minimum 10 years of Field experience in aquaculture with shrimp farming is essential.
Age limit: Candidates age should not be more than 40 years.
Appointment period: 03 years.
Posting place: NaCSA Head office at Kakkinada, Andhra Pradesh
2. Regional Coordinator – 02 – Emoluments: Rs. 27000/- per month
Required educational qualifications: Candidates should have Master Degree in either Fishery Sciences or Marine Science or Zoology are essential.
Experience: Having either M.F.Sc. with 03 years or M.Sc. with 05 years of field experience in aquaculture including farming of shrimp / cultivable species / shrimp hatchery.
Age: should not be exceed from 35 years.
Place of posting: Any of the states along the West coast of India.
3. Field Manager – 22 – Salary: Rs. 10000/- per month. Emoluments of Rs. 15000/- per month and other incentives will be given after 06 month of satisfactory performance.
Educational qualification: Bachelor Degree in Biological Sciences.
Experience: Having field experience in aquaculture.
Age limit: maximum 33 years.
Posting place: 16 posts for Andhra Pradesh, 02 for West Bengal, 01 for Kerala, 01 for Gujarat and 02 for Orissa.
Fees of application: Rs. 250/- which should be in shape of DD – Demand Draft drawn in favour of NaCSA payable at Kakinada. Candidates who belong to the category of SC/ST are exempted from the fees of application.
How to apply: Willing candidates who are eligible for the recruitment may apply in the prescribed format. Firstly the candidates should fill the applications form neatly and properly. Candidates should attach their bio-data, attested copies of the relevant certificates and DD of Rs. 250/- if applicable with filled in applications form and send to the following address on or before 30th November 2011.
Address to send applications for Chief Executive: The Chief Executive – In Charge, NaCSA, C/o NETFISH-MPEDA, Vallarpadam PO, Kochi – 682 504, Kerala.
Address to send applications for remaining posts: National Centre for Sustainable Aquaculture (NaCSA), Plot no. 8, SBI Officer’s Colony, Rajendra Nagar, Kakinada – 533 003, Andhra Pradesh.
Last date for applying – 30/11/2011
Official website MPEDA NaCSA – http://www.mpeda.com/
More Govt Jobs given below
- ACTREC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Driver
- Salary – Rs. 17,000 – 25,000
- Eligibility – 10th
- Date & Time Of Walk-in – 29 June 2018 At 10.00 AM
- Location – Maharashtra
- RCB Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Assistant, Administrative Officer, Controller of Administration
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35400 – 112400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date – 15 Jul, 2018
- Location – Haryana
- NCL Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date of Interview – 03 July 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Location – Maharashtra
Balmer Lawrie Online Application June 2018 – 5 Posts of Junior Officer (Travel), Junior Officer (Travel)
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Travel)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 05 Jul, 2018
- Location – Karnataka
- WASMO Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 42 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 17000
- Eligibility – b tech
- Date of Interview – 28 & 29 June 2018 at 10.00 Hrs
- Location – Gujarat