HIGH COURT OF MADHYA PRADESH, JABALPUR
Applications in prescribed format are being invited from eligible candidates for recruitment on the 50 posts of Delhi Judicial Service. The filled up application would be forwarded to:
1. The Principle Registrar, High Court of Madhya Pradesh Bench at Indore.
2. The Principle Registrar, High Court of Madhya Pradesh Bench at Gwalior.
3. The President, High Court Bar Association, High Court Premises, Jabalpur.
4. The Secretary, State Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh, High Court Premises, Jabalpur.
5. The District & Sessions Judge (All in the State).
6. Dy. Registration-cum-Chief-Protocol Officer, High Court of M.P., Main Seat Jabalpur.
Total no. of vacant posts: 50
Post Reservation for: UR-23, SC-06, ST-15, PH-05, PH (O) – 01
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria to apply for this recruitment:
a) The candidates must be Citizens of India.
b) Age limit: The candidate should be not more than 32 years of age as on 01-01-2012.
Age relaxation in upper age limit will be given, in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/EXS and PH category.
c) Essential Qualification: The candidates must have a degree of Law Graduate from a recognized University and practicing as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
Application Fees: A non-refundable DD/Pay Order of Rs. 600/- for General Category Candidates and Rs. 100/- for reserved category candidates. DD/Pay Order should be drawn in favour of Registrar General, Delhi High Court, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
How to apply: The candidates should send their application on the prescribed form along with DJSE registration form to the ”Joint registrar (Vig.), Delhi High Court, Sher Shah Road, New Delhi – 110 003” by ”Registered Post Acknowledgement Due”. The envelope which is containing the application form must be self addressed with post stamp of Rs. 60/-. The candidates may submit their personally application at the Filling Counter of Delhi High Court on any working day from 10:30 am to 01:00 pm and 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm till last date.
Last date for receiving applications: 22-10-2011 upto 04:00 PM
Date of Preliminary Examination: 18-12-2011 (Sunday)