|MP Directorate of Skill Development Training Officer, Resource Person, Librarian, Hostel In charge, Computer Operator / Clerk, Steno|
|Total No. of Vacant Position||0989 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||18 years to 40 years|
|Nature and Period of Job|
|Application fee||Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PWD)|
|Last Date to Online Apply||18/03/2013.|
Madhya Pradesh Directorate of Skill Development has published an advertisement for the jobs of Training Officer, Resource Person, Librarian, Hostel In charge, Computer Operator / Clerk, and Steno.In this regard online applications are being invited from competent person for filling up the 0989 vacant positions. Suitable and desired qualification may apply online through the given web link up to 18/03/2013. Remaining details of vacancy notice in regard of Educational Qualification, Age limit, Salary, Selection Method, How to Apply etc are given below —
MP Directorate of Skill Development Various Vacancies Details
Serial no.- Name of job – No. of vacancies- Scale of Pay
1. Training Officer – (Stenography- Hindi / English)- 31 Jobs – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/- Per Month.
2. Training Officers –(Different discipline)- 769 Vacancies – Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/-Per Month.
3. Resource Person (Language, Social Studies, Soft Skill, Entrepreneurship,) (Contractual basis) – 157 Vacancies – Rs. 7200/- (Fixed) Per Month.
4. Librarian (Temporary basis)- 04 job – Rs. 7200/- (Consolidated) Per Month.
5. Hostel –in-charge – (Temporary)- 04 seats – Rs. 10000/- fixed per month.
6. Computer Operator / Clerk – (Temporary)- 24 Vacancies – Rs. 6000/- fixed per month.
Selection Process – Online Written Test on 06th and 07th of April, 2013.
Important Date to Online apply –
From 20/02/2013 to 18/03/2013
To See Full Details of Advertisement in regard of Essential and Desirable Educational Qualification, Experience, Selection Process, Job Profile, Post wise and Category wise vacancy distribution, Instructions to How to Apply etc for the Jobs of Librarian, Computer Operator and others for MP Directorate of Skill Development, must refer through the following web link —-
Official Website of MP skill Development Directorate —