MKV Assistant, Stenographer Vacancy
|Eligibility||PhD. , PG, Graduation|
|Age as on 30.04.2012||18 – 33 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||45|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment of Assistant, Stenographer, Driver etc in MKV :
Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth (MKV) Parbhani has announced that it will recruit total forty five employees on the positions of Assistant, Stenographer & Others. Due to this, applications are invited in prescribed format from eligible candidates along with essential documents. Applicants who have the below mentioned eligibility can apply to the Registrar on or before 30.04.2012. More information related to this recruitment are mentioned under.
Recruitment details for the Vacancies of Assistant, Stenographer, Driver etc in MKV: –
Name of position ( Discipline ) , No. of Vacancies, Pay scale – Educational Qualification
1. Programme Co-ordinator / Senior Scientist , 03 posts , Rs. 15600 – 39100 with Rs. 8000/- RGP – Doctoral degree in relevant discipline of Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Sciences / Fisheries and 4 years experience
2. Subject Matter Specialist ( Agronomy ) , 16 posts, Rs. 15600 – 39100 with Rs. 15600 – 39100 plus Rs. 5400 GP – Master degree in relevant field.
3. Programme Assistant ( Lab Technician ), 03 vacancies, Rs. 9300 – 34800 and Rs. 4200 GP – Graduation in Agriculture.
4. Farm Manager , 03 vacancies, Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4200 GP – Bachelor degree in Agriculture Faculty or equivalent qualifications.
5. Programme Assistant ( Computer ), 03 vacancies, Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4200 GP – Graduation in Computer Science.
6. Assistant ( Assistant Superintendent ), 03 vacancies, Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4200 GP – Graduation in discipline from any recognized university
7. Stenographer Grade III , 02 vacancies, Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Rs. 2400 GP – Matriculation from any recognized board and Knowledge of Computer with Speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in English Typing and 30 wpm in Marathi Typing Writing.
8. Driver, 06 vacancies, Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Rs. 2000/- GP – Matriculation and a valid driving licence ( HMV & LMV ) from prescribed Government Authority.
9. Supporting Staff – Peon , 03 vacancies, Rs. 4440 – 7440 plus Rs. 1300 GP – Matriculation.
10. Supporting Staff – Watchman , 03 vacancies, Rs. 4440 – 74440 with Rs. 1300 GP – Matriculation from any recognized board
Age limit as on 30.04.2012: –
i Post at Sr. 1 – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years
ii. Posts at Sr. 2 to 10 – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years
Relaxation in age – Relaxation in age will be given as per rule of government.
Application fee –
A. Rs. 500 /- ( Rs. 250 for reserved category ) for all posts except Driver and Supporting Staff ( Peon and Watchman )
B. Rs. 200 ( Rs. 100 for reserved category ) for Driver and Supporting Staff ( Peon and Watchman )
Mode of payment – Prescribed fee should be paid through demand draft that should be drawn in favour of ” The Comptroller, MKV, Parbhani”
Selection procedure – Selection will be done on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply: – All eligible applicants will have to send their applications in prescribed format along with copies of certificates of educational qualification, age, community etc on or before 30.04.2012 to the Registrar, MKV, Parbhani.
Applicants can know more information about this recruitment and download prescribed format of application from below given web links –
Some important points –
i. Advertised vacancies may vary.
ii. Age, Educational qualification and experience will be calculated as on 30.04.2012.
Official website of MKV – http://mkv2.mah.nic.in/