Mizoram University Assistants, Engineer Vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||24 Post|
|Selection Process||Written Test /Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Mizoram University has just released a recruitment notification for the posts of Private Secretary, Assistant Engineer, Senior Technical Assistant, Assistant, Coach, Junior Engineer, Instructor, Technical Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Chowkidar, and Mali. So, Applications are being invited by Mizoram University from deserving Candidates for filling up these vacant positions. Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their application in prescribed format latest by 18th of May, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below like this —
Mizoram University Recruitment Details
Sr. No., Name of Post, No.of Vacancies, Educational Qualification
1. Private Secretary, 03 Post (UR- 02 , OBC-01), Graduation, Computer Knowledge, Typing and shorthand knowledge with 120 and 30wpm speed
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical), 01 Post (UR), Graduation in Electrical Engineering
3. Senior Technical Assistant, 04 Post (UR-02, SC-01, OBC-01), Bachelor degree in any one of physics, chemistry, Geography, Botany , Zoology, Geography, Geology, Library Sciences, Computer Science, with 05 year experience or Master degree in above subject with 02 year experience.
4. Assistant, 02 Post (SC-01, OBC-01), Bachelor degree with Knowledge of Computers.
5. Coach (Athletics/Boxing), 01 Post (SC), Bachelor degree with diploma holder from NIS/ SAI. and Intermediate with Certificates of International or National level participation in Games and Sports.
6. Junior Engineer (Electrical), 01 Post (SC), 03 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
7. Instructor, 01 Post (OBC), Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
8. Technical Assistant, 12 Post (UR-07, ST-05), Educational Qualification should be as per serial no. 03 post of Senior technical assistant (without experience)
9. Semi Professional Assistant, 03 Post (UR- 02, ST- 01), Graduation in Library Science
10. Laboratory Assistant, 06 Post (UR-04, ST-02), Intermediate with Science
11. Chowkidar, 01 Post (UR), Intermediate pass
12 Mali, 01 Post (UR), Intermediate Pass.
Pay Scale – For Serial No. 01 and 02 – Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- Per Month.
For Serial No. 03 to 07 – Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- Per Month.
For Serial No. 08 and 09 – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- Per Month.
For Serial No. 10 — Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- Per Month.
For Serial No. 11 and 12 – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 18,00/- Per Month
Age Limit – 18 to 28 years Age will be reckoned on Last Date of Application. Relaxation in Age will be given to SC/ST Candidates up to 05 years, OBC up to 03 years, and PH up to 10 years.
Job Place – Mizoram University and Pachhunga University
Application Fee – For Post Serial No. 01 to 07 – Rs. 500/-
For Post Serial No. 08 to 12– Rs. 200/-
Application Fee should be in form of Bank Demand Draft in favour of ‘Registrar, Mizoram University, payable at State Bank of India, Aizawl Main Branch.
Bank Draft should be enclosed with Application form. Application fee can also deposited at Finance Department of Mizoram University.
Note- SC,ST, PH and Female Candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
How to Apply – Candidates may send their application in prescribed format. A recent passport size color photograph must be affixed on the application. Attested copies of all required and respective documents in regard of Educational Qualification, Caste (if applicable). Name of the post for which applied must be written on the application.
Address for Submission of Application – Deputy Registrar, Administration -I, Recruitment Cell, Mizoram University, Post Box No. 190, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796004.
Last Date for Submission of Application – 18th of May, 2012.
Important Facts – 1. Service Men Candidate should send their application through proper channel only.
2. Candidates who have working knowledge of Computer will be preferred.
3. Separate Application should be sent for each position.
Detailed Recruitment information can be read at the web link given below –
Prescribed format of Application can be collected through the link provided below –
Further updates can be seen at the Official Website of Mizoram which is following