- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015
- Post – Lab Attendant, Lower Division Clerk Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th
- Last Date – 21 Days From Date Of Publication.
- Location – Pune
Ministry of Defence has uploaded a notification on their official website http://afmc.nic.in for the posts of Lab Attendant, Lower Division Clerk, seeking interested and eligible applicants for 10th, 12th. If getting a govt job at Ministry of Defence is your dream ,then you should go ahead and submit the application within the last date of this recruitment notification. After the selection process you will be posted at pune. Applications completed after matching your eligibility criteria should be submitted before the deadline date that is 21 Days From Date Of Publication. For specific details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read the detailed information below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Eligibility|
|Lab Attendant||02 Posts||max 18-27 years||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-||Matric Pass|
|Lower Division Clerk||04 Posts||max 18-27 years||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-||12th pass|
- Applying Process :- offline
How to Apply :- Download the Application form given in the advertisement from official website http://afmc.nic.in. Take a Print out of the downloaded form in A4 sized paper. Fill the application form complete in all respect (provide all authentic details) suggested in the recruitment notification and send via the registered post / speed post to suggested address before the end date 21 Days From Date Of Publication.
Address: Commandant, armed forces medical college, pune, solapur road, pune-411040
- Cut off Date – 21 Days From Date Of Publication.
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for Ministry of Defence Advertisement and Application form
Official Website : http://afmc.nic.in