MAZAGON DOCK LIMITED
Dockyard Road, Mumbai 400010
Govt. of India Undertaking
Recruitment for the post of “Assistant Manager” and “Probationary Officer” 2011
Applications are invited from Indian citizen for the post of Assistant Manager (Public Relations) and Probationary Officer (Human Resources), Candidates who are having suitable qualification can apply for these posts. Details are given below.
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Pay Scale||Age on 05/05/2011||Vacant seats|
|1||Assistant Manager (Public Relations) E-1
Pay band -3
|Rs.16,400 to 40,500+ 5,400 GP and Minimum Rs.33,000||32 years||SC-1
|2.||Probationary Officer (Human Resources) E-2
Pay band- 3
|Rs.20,600 to 46,500+ 5,400 GP Minimum.RS.42,000||26 years||UR-1|
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Assistant Manager: Candidates must have Graduate Degree in any field of subject with PG diploma of 2 years Or Degree in Journalism, Public Relations and Mass Communications.
Experience: Post Qualifications exp.should be of 3 years in any PR Agency/industry. Better communication skills is desirable
- Probationary Officer: Full time Master Degree or PG diploma of 2 years from recognized university.
Relaxation in Age:
- For SC/ST 5 years and for OBC is 3 years
- For ex-service men is 3 years.
How to Apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from institute website of MAZAGON DOCK LIMITED
- Candidates should submit their application in given format as available on the MDL website only.
- Candidates send their application form along with requisite photo copies of certificate, experience certificate. Etc
- Applicant paste One photograph on the application form and send an extra photograph with application form.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.250 processing fees in the way of Demand Draft in favour of “Mazagon Dock Limited” payable at “Mumbai” who are applying for PO which will not be refunded. (There is no application fees for SC/PWD/ST/ Category)
- Candidates send their application form only by Postal/ Courier service to address “Additional General Manager (HR-O), Magagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai- 400010.
- No other means of Sending application form will be accepted.
- Application must reach by the date or before 05/05/2011
- Selection will be made on the basis of completing two successful stage, written test, and Interview.
- Candidates will be called for interview on the base of ranked high in written test.
- Candidates must enclose their caste certificates if they belong to SC/ST and OBC category.
- Candidates can log on to MDL website to know about schedule of interview
- Application should be sent only in prescribed format.
- Receiving of application after last date will be considered as invalid application.
Click here for more details about Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile etc.
Official Website: http://www.mazagondock.gov.in