MAT refers to Management Aptitude Test. This is an all India based Entrance Examination conducted for the students who aspire to take their career in management. This is an examination which is conducted four times in a calendar year. MAT is conducted for students to acquire admission to the Master Degree courses in management. Many renowned colleges of India accept MAT score card. This exam acts as a doorway to the candidates. Candidates who are successful in this entrance exam will get admission to the best management colleges of India. More than 2 lakh candidates appear for this entrance examination. India is a huge hub of upcoming management students. This examination is organized by All India Management Association (AIMA).
MAT is going to be held in the month of MAY 2012. Interested candidates are advised to do their registration for this examination. Candidates have two options to appear in the test
Option 1: Paper Based Test
Option 2: Computer Based Test
Q. What are the important dates of MAY 2012 MAT?
A: Important Dates are as follows –
|Last Date for Sale of Forms||14.04.2012|
|Last Date for Online Registration||14.04.2012|
|Last Date for Submission of Filled in Registration Forms||17.04.2012|
|Last Date for Submission of Filled in Online Registration Forms||17.04.2012|
Paper Based Test
|Test Timing||10:00am to 12:30pm|
Computer Based Test
Test Date: 12.05.2012 onwards. If the total number of students registered for this mode of examination is limited then it can be accommodated in a single day, i.e. on 12.05.2012 itself
Test Timing: Time slots will be different at a specific test venue. This will be confirmed after the registration process is done.
Q. Who can apply?
A: Following are the candidates who can apply for MAT –
- Candidates must have obtained Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Final year students are also eligible for this examination
Q. How to apply for MAT?
A: Candidates have three options to apply for MAT. They are –
- Candidates can get MAT form along with MAT Bulletin / CD on payment of Rs 1200/ only.
- The forms are available from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis bank or listed study centers of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Candidates can make a crossed Demand Draft of Rs 1200/ in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi from any Bank.
- Candidates have to register online at website www.aima-ind.org/matmay12
- Candidates have to provide their Demand Draft details while online registration
- Candidates can do payment through Credit Card
- Candidates have to do online registration for Credit Card mode of payment