MAT February 2012 Notification
MAT is acronym of Management Aptitude Test. It is an All India based Entrance Examination or the students to get admission to the Post Graduate course in Management. The examination is conducted four times in a year. The score card of MAT is valid for one year. Students from all across the country appear in this examination. The score card of MAT is accepted by various MBA colleges, Business Schools and institutes of India. More than two lakh students appear or this exam. This examination is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). Students have to clear the entrance examination to get admission into best colleges. AIMA has announced that MAT 2012 will be held in the month of February. The test will be conducted on both Paper Based and Computer Based. Students are free to take any test. Paper Based Test will be conducted on 07.02.2012 and Computer Based Test will be conducted from 11.02.2012 onwards.
Last Date of sale of Forms: 14.01.2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 14.01.2012
Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Online Registration Form at AIMA: 17.01.2012
Paper Based Test
Test Date: 05.02.2012
Test Timing: 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Reporting Time: 9:00 am
Computer based Test
Test Date: 11.02.2012 onwards. If number of students registered for this mode is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be held on 11.02.2012 itself
Test Timing: In different time slots at specific venue
- Candidates must have cleared Graduation from any recognized University.
- No minimum percentage is required to appear for the examination.
- Final year students can also apply.
How to Apply
- Candidates can obtain the MAT Bulletin by paying Rs 1200/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, Listed study centers of AIMA or AIMA, New Delhi.
- Candidates can send a Demand Draft of Rs 1200/- in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi from any bank. Candidates are required to do online registration along with the Demand Draft details.
- Candidates have another option. They can register online with Credit Card payment.
For detail information and applying online: click here
Exam Pattern for MAT Feb 2012
- Question Paper comprises of multiple choice questions
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- All total there will be 200 questions
- All questions carry equal marks
- There is a penalty for every wrong answer.
- The question paper consists of five papers
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40|
|Logical & Critical Reasoning||40|