Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT)
Bhopal – 462051 (M.P)
Notification: – Admission in MBA Programme 2011-12
Essential Qualification: – Candidates should be degree holder of any discipline with 60% marks or equivalent from recognized university.
Admission Process: – Candidates who is going to apply for MBA course are required to have a qualified in CAT 2010. The admission to MBA will be on the basis of CAT score followed by Group discussion.
Reservation: – The reservation for the candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PH will be as per govt. of India norms.
Processing Fee: – Rs.800/- for the candidates of UR and OBC category, Rs.400/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Mode of Payment: – Candidates may pay the processing either through IPO or Demand Draft. The demand draft would be drawn in favour of “Director, MANIT, Bhopal”.
Submission of Application: – Application forms completed in all respects should be sent at the address of “Asst. Registrar (Admission) MANIT, Bhopal-462051” before 2 May 2011.
Note: – Candidates may obtain application form after paying Rs.100/- to the Admission Section, MANIT or they can obtain it through post after paying DD/IPO of Rs.100/- in fovour of “Director, MANIT, Bhopal”. Candidates may even download the format of application on the site of Institute.
General Instructions: –
1) Applications should be complete in all respect, incomplete application will not be considered
2) Director has authority to take appropriate decision with regard to admission
3) All the candidates are required to visit the institute regularly for updates. No any individual information will be sent to the candidates.
4) Candidates appearing for the final examination of Degree courses may also apply; but they have to produce their results before 31st July 2011
5) Sponsored Candidates will be selected through institute test or interview.
Candidates should have to visit the official site for further information: –
Candidates may downlaod the format of application from link below: –
“Download the format of application”
Candidates may view full advertisment at the address showing below: –