New Mangalore Port Trust Engineer and other various Vacancies
|Total No. of Vacant Position||Not Mentioned|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Different|
|Nature and Period of Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test and /or Interview|
|Last Date to Apply||02/03/2013.|
Recruitment at New Mangalore Port Trust for the Vacancy of Engineer, Medical Officer, Senior Translator and other various Jobs
New Mangalore Port Trust has released a recruitment notification for the jobs of Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer, Marine Engineer, Deputy Marine Engineer, Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Senior Translator, and Maistry. In this regard, Applications are being invited from suitable qualification holder person for filling up the vacant position of aforesaid jobs. Wishing person with meeting required terms and conditions may apply up to 02/03/2013. other relevant details like no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply etc are written below in next few paragraphs —
New Mangalore Port Trust Vacancy Details
Serial No., Name of Position, Pay Scale, Maximum Age Limit
1. Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer (on Deputation Basis) – Rs. 32,900-58000/-,
2. Marine Engineer – Rs. 29100-54500/-, 40 years
3. Dy Marine Engineer (Only for OBC)- Rs. 20600-46500-, 35 years
4. Senior Medical Officer – (General Duty)- Rs. 20,600-46,500/-, 40 years
5. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) ( only for PWD)- Rs. 16,400-40,500/-, 35 years,
6. Assistant Engineer – (Mechanical)- (Only for PWD)- Rs. 16,400-40500/-, 35 years
7. Senior Translator – Rs. 11000-29400/-, 28 years
8. Maistry (only for ST)- Rs. 8300-18600/-, Between 18 and 25 years.
Essential Educational Qualification and necessary experience – To know this point, refer through the web link given below on this web page.
Selection Process – Appointment will be made on the basis of written test and / or Interview.
How to Apply – Wishing Person with having required qualification may send application in only given format. Certified copies of all relevant supporting documents in claim of educational qualification, experience, age proof, caste (if applicable) etc and two photograph must be attached with the application. Name of applied position must be written on the envelope containing application.
Application filled in all respect with enclosed required documents must be sent to the address of ‘ Secretary, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, Mangalore – 575010.
Last Date to Submission of Application – 02/03/2013.
Important Facts –
1. People who are already in job may forward their application through only proper channel.
To Know Complete information regarding vacancy notification issued from New Mangalore Port Trust, go through the web link given below —
Official Website of New Mangalore Port Trust —