Maharastra State electricity transmission co. Ltd.
Advt no. 3/2011
Applications are invited from eligible candidate for the recruitment of Engineer in various Disciplines. Candidates who are interested to apply, just go through the recruitment details to know eligibility for the post.
|Sl No.||Name of the post||Pay Scale||Vacancy||Age as on 30/04/2011|
|1||Executive Engg. (Trans)||Rs.25380 to 54565||08||40 years|
|2||Dy Executive Engg. (Trans)||Rs.21365 to 48090||125||40 years|
|3||Dy Executive Engg. (Civil)||Rs.24365 to 48090||13||40 years|
|4||Jr. Engg. (Trans) for BC only||Rs.15285 to 36965||190||35 years|
- For PH Candidates- 9 post excluded for the post of Executive Engg. (Trans), Dy Executive Engg. (Trans), Dy Executive Engg. (Civil). And 28 post for PH candidates for the post Jr.Engg. (Trans)
- For more details of the post classification click on detailed advertisement
- Selected candidates will be able to get HRA, DA, Leaves, Medical Advancement, Gratuity and CPF as per Govt. Rule
- Relaxation in age for BC is 5 years
Executive Engg. (Trans)- Candidates should have Electrical Engg. Degree from recognized institute
PG degree full time of 2 years or part time of 3 years is more preferable
Experience– 7 years exp. In Power Sector and 4 years exp. should be in Transmission out of them
Dy Executive Engg. (Trans)- Candidates should have Electrical Engg. Degree from recognized institute/PG degree full time of 2 years or part time of 3 years is more preferable
Experience- 5 years exp. In Power Sector and 3 years exp. should be in Transmission out of them
Dy Executive Engg. (Civil)- Civil Engg. Degree from recognized institution/PG degree full time of 2 years or part time of 3 years is more preferable
Experience– 5 years exp. In relevant work, 3 years exp. If PG in Management/Engg.
Jr. Engg. (Trans)- Power/ Electrical Engg. Degree from recognized university
Candidates will have to pay application fees of Rs.550 (Rs.300 for SC/ST/NT/VJ/OBC and for PWD Rs.50) plus Rs.50 Service charges for all categories.
Mode of Paying Application fees:
Candidates are required to got to the Nearest SBI bank branch with payment challan and deposit requisite application fees to the designated account no. 31698939603 in favour of “Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company, Ltd. Mumbai”.
How to Apply:
- For applying online candidates should have a valid email id, log on to www.mahatransco.in
- Go to link titled MSETCL then click on on-line application link again click on Advt. no. 3/2011. a application form will be opened
- Now fill the application form properly and submit by checking whole details you given as well as challan details
- Taka a print out of the complete application and keep it safe because candidates have to produce application print out with a pasted photograph on the it and Xerox copies of requisite document as well as challan.
Click here for Detailed Advertisement
Official Website: www.mahatransco.in