- MAHABEEJ Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Field Officer, Junior Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 53 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,000 – 20,000
- Eligibility – graduate, bsc agriculture
- Date of Interview – 19 & 24 May 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
MAHABEEJ wants to provide employment to interested and suitable candidates for the vacancy of Assistant Field Officer, Junior Clerk on its official website www.mahabeej.com for graduate, bsc agriculture. Applicants hoping to grab a job at MAHABEEJ can proceed to apply for this recruitment after matching their eligibility criteria listed here. After the selection process you will be posted at Maharashtra. The Application cut off date for the notification issued here is 19-05-2018. For specific details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read the detailed information below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Assistant Field Officer||31 Posts||Rs. 15,000 – 20,000||B.Sc (Agriculture/Horticulture)|
|Junior Clerk||22 Posts||Rs. 12,000||Graduation, Typing Knowledge|
Selection criteria : – The Selection criteria for this post is Interview.
- Application Mode :- offline
- Venue of Interview : Mr Balasaheb Pawar Sahakar Bhawan, District: BHM, District, District Office Road, Jafargate, Aurangabad On 19 May 2018 at 11 am. The corporation’s MU, Mahabiz Bhawan, Krish B Shish Nagar, Akola on 24 May 2018 at 11 am.
How to Apply :-If you really wish to apply for this recruitment, please first read the issued notification carefully and after you are confirm that you match the required qualification stated in the advertisement, you should take a print out of the form in A4 size paper. After that furnish the stated details in the application form as said in the notification and send it to address given in the notification so that it reaches the given address before 19-05-2018
- Last date – 19-05-2018
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for MAHABEEJ Advertisement and Application form
Official Website – www.mahabeej.com