Lok Sabha Secretariat
Joint Recruitment Cell
Lok Sabha Secretariat invites application for the recruitment on the post of Junior Clerk for filling up 22 Unreserved posts of General Category. Eligible and eager candidates including those belonging to reserved categories can submit their applications in prescribed format. Information related to this recruitment is given below :
Name of the post : Junior Clerk
Number of post : 22 UR (General Category)
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Age Limit : Candidates who are going to apply for this post should not be more than 27 years.
Age Relaxation : Upper age limit will be relaxed for Physically Handicapped (PH) persons will be maximum 10 years, For Govt Employees upper 5 years, For Ex – Servicemen who has served in any rank whether as a combatant or non – combatant in the regular Air Force, Army, Navy upper age is relaxable up to the maximum of 45 year. However, the candidate must have completed three years without break regular service in Lok Sabha Secretariat.
Last Date for submitting application : 08th November 2011.
Qualifications : Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any subject from a recognised University and a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute are eligible for the post of junior clerk. Preference will be given to persons having typing speed of 40 WPM both in English and Hindi.
Desirable : Candidates who have Certificate in Computer course recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) are desirable for these posts.
Sending Address : Applications complete in all respects should be sent to The Joint Recruitment Cell, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001.
Selection Procedure : Eligible Candidates will have to appear in Written Examination and in Typing test as per the following routine :
1. General Knowledge and Current Affairs of 50 marks and General English of 50 marks for the time of 50 minutes.
Note : Only those candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in each component and aggregate in the Preliminary Examination will be called for the Descriptive written paper and typing test.
Routine for descriptive written paper and Typing test is given below :
1. Essay, Letter and Grammar of 100 marks for 2 hours. In which Essay will be of 50 marks, Letter of 35 marks and Grammar of 15 marks.
2. Typing Test at 40 word per minute in English or in Hindi of 100 marks and time will be 10 minutes.
How to apply : Eligible candidates have to apply in typewritten form either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the prescribed format. Applicants should affix two self – attested recent passport size photographs.The format of the application can be downloaded from the Recruitment link which is given further.
Note : Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
The Physically handicapped persons should submit the Disability Certificate in the prescribed format.
Candidates can get more information related to this recruitment by surfing on the link given below :
Click on “Recruitment Link“ to get more details of the recruitment.
Official website of Lok Sabha Secretariat : http://22.214.171.124/LssNew/Secretariat/JRC.aspx
More Govt Jobs given below
- Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018
- Post – Staff Assistant/ Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 40 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 25 Jun, 2018
- Location – Andhra Pradesh
- Date of Written test/ Online test –
- IPR Recruitment 2018
- Post – Office Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19900
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 13 Jul, 2018
- Location – Gujarat
- TMC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Clerk, Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Transfusion Medicine), Junior Resident, Technician (C.S.S.D), Medical Transcriptionist, Clerk cum Telephone Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 42 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 12,000-18,000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th, b sc, mbbs
- Walk in Interview –
- ICMR Recruitment 2018
- Post – Upper Division Clerk, Assistant, Personal Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 71 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25500- Rs. 81100
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 09 Jul, 2018
- Location – delhi
- Tentative Schedule for Written Examination –