LNUPE Instructor, Assistant Professor etc Vacancy
|Eligibility||Master degree in Physical Education , etc|
|Age limit||Not mentioned|
|Number of Vacant Posts||13|
|Selection Process||Walk-in interview|
|Date of Interview||27.07.2012 at 10.00 am|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education, Gwalior ( LNUPE ) is about to conduct a walk-in interview on 27.07.2012 for the appointment of Assistant Professor, Instructor Physical Education, etc on contract basis. Candidates possessing the educational qualification mentioned in advertisement can come for walk-in interview with their bio-data on plain paper and supporting documents of educational qualification, age limit, etc. More information about this recruitment are demonstrated under.
Recruitment details for the vacancies of Assistant Professor, Instructor Physical Education etc : –
Post Name – No. of Vacancies – Remuneration – Educational qualification and experience : –
1. Assistant Professors in Physical Education – 01 – Rs. 23, 000 /- pm – Master degree in physical education with at least 55% marks and NET or Phd.
2. Instructor Physical Education – 04 – Rs. 20,000 /- pm – Master degree in Physical Education with at least 55% marks and ability to teach.
3. Instructor ( in Computer Sciences cum Computer Laboratories ) / Servers and Website Assistant – 01 – Rs. 20, 000 /- pm – ME / M.Tech. with 55% marks and one year working experience.
4. Visiting Faculty in Education Methodology – 01 – Rs. 250 /- per lecture – M.A. in Education or M.Ed. / B.Ed. in Education with experience of 10 years.
5. Coach – 04 – Rs. 20,000 /- pm – Master degree in Physical Education with at least 55% marks and PG Diploma / Diploma in Coaching in respective game.
6. Fitness Trainers ( Female ) – 01 – Rs. 15000 /- – Master degree in Physical Education with at least 55% marks from recognized university.
7. Coordinator – 01 – Rs. 18,000 /- pm – Graduation and working knowledge of Computer with ability of typing in English on computer.
Nature of job – Contract basis
Period of Contract – Six months for teaching posts and One year for non teaching posts
Walk-in interview date and time – 27.07.2012 at 10.00 am
Walk-in Venue – Candidates are requested to view the recruitment notification available at below given web link ” Recruitment Notification ”
Note – Candidates are advised to come for interview with their complete resume, original certificates of testimonials and its one set photocopies.
Candidates can view the complete details of this recruitment from below given web link –
Official website of LNUPE – http://lnipe.nic.in/public_html/