LNIPE Professor, Office Assistant, Music Instructor, Physiotherapist and other Vacancies
|No. of Vacant Posts: –||43 Post|
|Educational Qualification: –||Different|
|Age Limit: –||Different|
|Nature of Job: –||Temporary but likely to be Permanent|
|Date of Interview||22,28,29 June, 2012|
Recruitment at LNIPE for the vacancy of Assistant Professor, Coaches, Fitness Trainers, Physiotherapist, Music Instructor, Office Assistant, Co-ordinator, Digital Library operator, Yoga Lab Assistant, Computer Laboratories Servers and Web Site Assistant, and Naturopathy Instructor Post
Laxmibai National University of Physical Education (LNIPE), Gwalior is going to Conduct a Walk in interview on 22, 28, 29th of June, 2012 to fill up the 43 vacant posts of Assistant Professor, Coaches, Fitness Trainers, Physiotherapist, Music Instructor, Office Assistant, Co-ordinator, Digital Library Operator , Yoga Lab Assistant, Computer Laboratories Servers and Web Site Assistant, and Naturopathy Instructor on contractual basis. So, University invites eligible Candidates to appear in interview in regard of appointment. Details about this Recruitment notification is as following –
Vacancy Details of LNIPE Assistant Professor, Office Assistant, Yoga Lab Assistant, Co-ordinator and others
Sr. No., Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Fixed Salary (Per Month)
1. Assistant Professor, 12 Post (Educational Methodology -01, Handball -01, Kabaddi -01, Kho-Kho- 01, Gymnastics -01, Judo-02, Swimming -01, Badminton-01, Cricket-01, Volleyball -01, Weight Lifting -01), Post Graduation in Physical Education with minimum 55% Marks and specialization in relevant games and Ph.D or NET Qualified, Rs. 23,000/- (Rs.250/- per Lecture for Part Time)
2.Coaches, 09 Post (Athletics -01, Basket Ball -02, Football -02, Tennis-02, Volley ball -02, Swimming – 01), PG in Physical Education with 55% marks with specialization in relevant games or PG Diploma or Diploma in Coaching in relevant Sports, NET Qualified or Ph.D holder are desirable, Rs. 20000/-
3. Fitness Trainer, 04 Post, (Male -02, :Female -02), PG in Physical Education with 55% marks, Diploma/PG diploma holder in Fitness management or experienced will be preferred, Rs. 15,000/-
4. Physiotherapist, 01 Post (Male), Graduation in Physiotherapy with 03 years experience in same field, Rs. 15,000/-
5. Music Instructor, 01 Post, Graduation in Music or equivalent with 05 year experience, Rs. 15,000/-
6. Office Assistants, 11 Post, 10+2 and knowledge of typing with speed @35wpm in English or 30wpm in Hindi, (DCA, and 02 experience in tally job, data entry operator will be preferred), Rs. 8,000/-
7. Co-ordinator, 01 Post, Bachelor degree with working knowledge of computers and typing in English and working experience in same field, Rs. 18,000/-
8. Digital Library Operator, 01 Post, Graduation with one year course of e-commerce and knowledge of typing and experience of handling digital library, Rs. 8,000/-
9. Yoga Lab Assistant, 01 Post, PG degree or diploma in yoga science or yoga with 55% marks, Rs. 10000/-
10. Computer Laboratories, Servers, and Web site Assistant, 01 Post, MCA/ M.Tech/ M.E with 55% marks and 01 year experience, Rs. 15,000/-
11. Naturopathy Instructor, 01, PG in yoga with diploma in alternate therapy/naturopathy, (Experienced preferred), Rs. 15,000/-
Nature and Period of Job – Contractual basis for different period.
Date and Time of Walk in Interview – For Serial No. 01 to 05 – 22 th of June, 2012. at 10 am onward
For Serial No. 6 – 28/06/ 2012 at 10 am
For Serial No. 7 to 11- 29/ 6/2012 at 10 am onward.
Venue of Interview – Laxmibai National University of Physical Education, Shaktinagar,Gwalior -474002.
How to appear in interview – Desired Candidates are suggested to appear in interview on above mentioned Date, Time and Venue for any particular post. Candidates should bring a Application attached with copies of all documents against educational qualification, experience, etc.
Important Facts – 1. If sufficient no. of application will not available, than required educational qualification and experience may be relaxed.
For Full Details of the Job of Professor, Office Assistant, Trainer, Co-ordinator etc for LNIPE click on the following web link –
Further updates related to this recruitment can be seen at the Official Website —