Livelihood Improvement Project for the Himalayas, Uttarakhand (LIPH)
(Rural Development Department, Govt, of Uttarakhand)
This Livelihood Improvement Project For The Himalayas, Uttarakhand(LIPH) is implemented by a society Act registered and Uttarakhand Parvatiya Ajivika Samvardhan Company.
Qualified and committed professionals are required for Livelihood Improvement Project for the Himalayas, Uttarakhand (LIPH) for the following positions: –
1. District Project Manager, Number of Posts-01, Emoluments- Maximum 45000/-
2. Manager – Federation Development, Number of Posts-03, for Chameli, Tehri and Almora, Emoluments- Maximum 45000/-
3. Assistant Manager-Enterprise Promotion and Capacity Building Number of Post-1, at Almora,
4. Assistant Manager-Enterprise Development, Number of Post – 1 for Almora, Emoluments- Maximum 26000/-
5. Assistant Manager-Technical Service, 02 Posts at Utrtarkashi and Bageshwar , Emoluments- Maximum 26000/-
6. Assistant Manager-Financial Services, 02 Post for Uttarkashi & Tehri , Emoluments- Maximum 26000/-
7. Co-ordination Officer-2 Posts, For Chamoly and Almora Emoluments- Maximum 26000/-
The number of posts may increase in order to need of Project.
Age: – Should not exceed 42 years.
Last date of submission of Application: – 16 August 2010
For Eligibility application Format and details visit: –